Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Hailey_bear

Conversation Between Hailey_bear and HumbleSteve
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. HumbleSteve
    08-12-2022 02:28 PM
    HumbleSteve
    Part 1:

Haily did not hesitate to send her nudes. She sent 4 pictures, 3 of which in a very submissive position. The first she sent shows her nude from her thighs up to her shoulders. It is a blurry picture showing her pussy and tits vaguely. 3/10 for the first picture. The second picture is my favourite. It shows her in kneeling position, legs spread giving a good view of her pussy. This pic gives also a good view on her tits. I think she has a smallish C cup. Her tits are slightly asymmetrical making them look quite inviting to play with. Her left tit is a bit smaller and slightly more perky. Tits to my taste I must say. Her pussy lips look pretty large in this pic. Only thing missing is a nice view on her face, so 9/10.
  2. HumbleSteve
    08-12-2022 02:27 PM
    HumbleSteve
    Part 2:

In the third pic she's slightly bend over against a wall pushing her butt back. It shows a nice firm perky butt, also to my taste. The blurring of the back of her head ruins it a bit, so 6/10. The last pic is a great pic of her in doggy style position. Legs slightly spread. It gives a marvellous view of her two fuck holes. I'm not sure which of the holes I would prefer to fuck. Her looks nice warm and moist, but I think I would prefer the feeling of that tight asshole opening for my dick head. 8/10

Average 6.5/10