Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Erotisch

Conversation Between Erotisch and Memories for Life
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Memories for Life
    01-08-2012 01:09 PM
    Memories for Life
    All I can relate is my own experiences. My subs enjoy coming to me -- they encourage others with the same difficulty managing their personal and financial lives as themselves to seek my "guidance".
  2. Erotisch
    01-08-2012 12:53 PM
    Erotisch
    Nope. I've just not had a real life Dom over me in several years. I have a lot of baggage as well. Being as emotionally unstable as I can be at times, I can go into a depression at the drop of a hat. I'm thinking you don't understand what sub drop is if you assume that because someone gets it that they are just "playing" in this world. It is very much a real thing and I'm very much a real part of this lifestyle
  3. Erotisch
    01-08-2012 12:12 PM
    Erotisch
    LOL. Funny. No, I'M very sensitive emotionally. Let's just say that He 'gets me'. He's working with me to up my tolerance level and to be able to go through these sessions without sub drop. Sub drop can become very very dangerous if not dealt with the right way.
  4. Erotisch
    01-08-2012 11:44 AM
    Erotisch
    We will be having our next session on Friday night, but He has discussed that He'd like to give me time to heal before another all out spanking session like we had on Friday. I'm experiencing some sub drop right now, so He's trying to be sensitive towards me so i don't go into a full-blown depression.
  5. Memories for Life
    01-08-2012 10:58 AM
    Memories for Life
    While you're still hurting, ask your Dom when they would want to spank you like that again. Beg them for it to be sooner than later. When they start the next spanking session and they ask if you're ok -- reply (sincerely) "I would learn my lessons better if Master didn't take it so easy on me!"
  6. Erotisch
    01-08-2012 06:05 AM
    Erotisch
    Had my first ever spanking session that led to bruises on Friday evening. my Dom kept asking if i was ok - of course i always said yes. *giggle* It hurts a little to sit and even a little to walk but it was a high i haven't had in ages! Let's just say that you've inspired me!