so did you do it whore
  2. fireman
    09-22-2011 08:59 AM
    fireman
    sluts like don't try, YOU DO!!!!!
  3. AurelieCatena
    09-22-2011 08:40 AM
    AurelieCatena
    Unfortunately, I have never been able to tie the base of my breasts. But I'll try to do the sugar and rice.
  4. fireman
    09-22-2011 08:31 AM
    fireman
    good. a whore like you must go out being a little different from everyone else. tie the base of tits with rope, shoe laces, something. put a 1/2 cup sugar and rice in each bra cup, bend over and put it on. now sluts have to where it the rest of the day. if you remove it you must remove it in public and tell everyone for the next hour that you are a slut whore and only deserve a spanking.
  5. AurelieCatena
    09-22-2011 08:23 AM
    AurelieCatena
    I'm going out with some friends of mine.
  6. fireman
    09-22-2011 08:22 AM
    fireman
    hay whore what is your slut ass going to do today. you have to go work an a corner? go shopping for slut supplies or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. AurelieCatena
    09-15-2011 03:21 AM
    AurelieCatena
    The cucumber was much too big, but I used my butt plug instead. I had never tried tooth paste before and I decided to give it a go. First, I used regular lubricant to shove the plug in and get my anus prepared. Then I coated the plug with a generous amount of tooth paste. Then I pushed it back in. Slowly I felt the paste acting. It was not painful though. It was warming me up down there and it ensured I could not forget the presence of the plug. I put my thong back to ensure the plug would not fall off and I kept the plug for the whole evening. That was quite a new experience to me, indeed.
  8. fireman
    09-14-2011 11:23 AM
    fireman
    Well slut report!!!! i shouldn'y have to tell a worthless slut slave to do something as simple as reporting after a task. a monkey can do better. i swear sometimes you are such a dumb slut, you don't deserve to even have the ability to cum. NOW REPORT BACK IT COMPLEAT DETAIL!!!!! GET SPOON SLAP PUSSY 20 TIMES THEN EDGE 10 TIMES. YOU MUST DO THIS 20 TIMES IN A ROW WHILE SAYING I AM A WORTHLESS SLUTAND DESERVE LESS THAT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. fireman
    09-08-2011 06:56 AM
    fireman
    you either do the cucumber, which you can have cloth on. And you may be better doing this that a punishment. now you must not peel the cucumber and lube it with tooth paste
  10. fireman
    09-08-2011 06:34 AM
    fireman
    You low life slut, I bet you are so loose that you can even feel a guys dick in you. You should be assamed and never hold your head up to any male, being you are such a low life cunt. I think you need to get a cucumber and stick it in your ass for a hole day for punishment. if anyone asks you, you are to tell them you are a worthless slut and am made to have a cucumber in your ass, and ask them for their pitty. PM me if you do not do this!!! REPLY HERE ETHER WAY ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!