Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > iamnewatthis

Conversation Between iamnewatthis and iltcomof
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. iltcomof
    05-05-2024 02:26 PM
    iltcomof
    Report after kik inspection - continued

On the positive side, you submitted four pictures, useful enough for my rating, and you seem to know your place. The pic on all fours is disgusting, with your sagging tits and your hanging belly, but is probably the most natural position for a pig like yourself. The pic on your knees makes good use of the panties to hide your disgusting belly.

You also seem to have nice hair for a pig. You should consider getting a full body picture with a piggy mask to hide just your face, to get closer to resembling a woman.
  2. iltcomof
    05-05-2024 02:23 PM
    iltcomof
    Reporting after kik inspection

Pussy: 3/10. Shaved and well presented, it seems that it could take some hard fucking. Not that I would consider touching it myself, but it could take some abuse while you get degraded otherwise.
    Ass: 2/10. Well spread in the picture. Looks like your asshole could take some action. However, the butt cheeks look rough and floppy, barely better than an actual pig.
    Tits 5/10. As expected, your saggy tits are nothing special. However, the overall shape is acceptable for a pig, and your nipples are probably the only salvageable part of your body.

Overall body: 3/10. Your legs are somehow acceptable, despite the cellulite. Your fat belly, however, is flopping around and preventing anybody from enjoying anything else. Your stretch marks tell me that you have lost some weight, but you would need a lot of exercise to become something close to a fuckable woman.