Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > mrsWinchester111

Conversation Between mrsWinchester111 and dared to perfection
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. dared to perfection
    01-27-2021 11:49 AM
    dared to perfection
    The third and final image is a close up of her holes. Usually this is an exciting pic to receive. Her labia hang slightly low, I suspect after an afternoon of teasing they'd be able to clap together the looser they get. Her asshole looks about the size of a regular pussy, either stretched beyond return to its usual size or recently used. For the sake of anyone who decides to put their cock anywhere near this girl I suspect you'll get the most sensation from her mouth.
  2. dared to perfection
    01-27-2021 11:49 AM
    dared to perfection
    The second image is a mirror selfie from the front, the eyes are immediately drawn to a terrible hip tattoo. I doubt it's the only regret she reminds herself of daily. Her face could possibly be pretty if the nose were smaller, I suggest either fucking this one from behind or whilst wearing a hood. Her tits are petite to small, and the nipples are darker and oval. I am not a fan personally though they look like they'd accept a clamp easily. Her stomach remains flat for now, I assume this girl will begin to gain weight with her increasing age and the laziness embedded in her behaviour. Her thighs have little shape to them neither curvaceous or slim.
  3. dared to perfection
    01-27-2021 11:48 AM
    dared to perfection
    Inspection and review,
    Similarly to other posts I received three pictures, which suggests this is a lazy sub who knows it isn't even worth her own worthless time to try to impress people.

The first picture a mirror selfie from behind, I'll start with the only positive she has very nice hair, it looks healthy and is a nice dark colour and wavy. Her upper back is shaped well but clearly not due to exercise and is only the result of a small frame. Her lower back suggests a poor posture, I'm not surprised from the laziness of the pictures canvassed out that she's a sloucher. It doesn't help accentuate her ass, which needs all the help it can get, flat and leading into a creased second line beneath the buttock. unappealing when stood straight. Maybe she has hope bent over.