Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. darkholly32
    10-08-2016 05:22 AM
    darkholly32
    Hello master may I become your slave?
  2. darkholly32
    11-14-2015 02:56 PM
    darkholly32
    Could you accept me as your slave ounce again? I'm a busy woman so what happened is you overwhelmed me with all the tasks that I was assigned to do and I couldn't keep up with all of them. I hope we could become a master and slave ounce again. I still don't like coffee but would be intersted in foot torture and stress postions. I'm not a reguler smoker but when I smoke I have the strongest orgasms.
    Your slave maybe
  3. darkholly32
    08-20-2015 03:18 PM
    darkholly32
    Hello master,
    I look foward everyone morning brushing my pussy and nipples using crest toothpaste for 3 minutes on each. My white thin leather belt is beeing used a lot on my tits and pussy also. I also use it on my bare ass if I feel I didn't do my work for the day.

I bought a bullet vibrator I went to a restaurant and ordered a orange just maybe I should have ordered coffee as a punishment. Well I say down and turned the bullet on. I sat cross legged which I think it would be a stress position because it is uncomfortable for me to sit that way. I drank my juice slowly and felt the pleasure the bullet gave me. I must have edged several times which was real torture sitting there.
    I'm sorry for taking so much time in responding back to you.

I also took some shoelace and tied it to the cloths pins that were attached to my nipples. For weight I used a small bottle of water. Painful yes
    Thanks master for training me!
  4. darkholly32
    08-10-2015 08:05 PM
    darkholly32
    My limits are blood needles anal scat or per. I have candles a gag cloths pins so far you could use one. I like creative tortures I never have done to myself.