Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Spacepieeater

Conversation Between Spacepieeater and GivingWantingDares
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. GivingWantingDares
    06-22-2023 08:18 AM
    GivingWantingDares
    Hey! In this post you ask (in the spoiler): https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...4&postcount=30 for 3 dares. Here they go:

1. Take a bodywriting pic of you (no face, of course). Make it as humiliating as you feel comfortable. Then send me the pic.
    2. Get out of your house somewhere public, but not too much (an alley or something similar). Then get naked, close your eyes and stay naked as long as you dare. When you open your eyes, crossdress and go home (or if you're more daring, go home naked, if you're close). Send proof.
    3. Listen to your favorite hypno in loop for 2 hours, naked, without touching yourself in any way. After the 2 hours end (use a clock or alarm to know it) you can edge yourself 3 times and then cum.

You can only cum after you did all 3 dares, in that order. For the third one, I don't need proof, I just want a pic of you after you have watched the videos and when you came.

Enjoy!