Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > PotatoFace

Conversation Between PotatoFace and sophie15
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. sophie15
    06-18-2020 03:15 PM
    sophie15
    Dick: 4/10 Dick is small size, with a weird swollen tip. I prefer circumcised but I know some girls prefer the extra skin. Also, too hairy. The only good thing is that is straight (I hate twisted dicks)

Balls: 7/10 Balls have good size but also too hairy.

Ass: 8/10 The ass is very nice. Rounded almost like a girl but firm and muscled. The photo showed has red spanking marks which are in fact hot. Incredibly, her ass is the less hairy zone of all.

Body: 7/10 It's ok. Little fatty and no abs but anyways I can work with it. As the other parts, too hairy and that take points.

Submission: 10/10 Really quick to show pics.

Overall: All the hair makes it repulsive but down there is something to play with. Small dick can be compensated with enthusiastic attitude.
  2. PotatoFace
    06-18-2020 02:51 PM
    PotatoFace
    Ass: 7.5/10. Doesn't look like she should have much of an ass, but she does. Very spankable, only just visible bikini tan lines in natural light. Definitely enough for a couple handfuls, would love to give it some love.

Tits: 7/10. If small tits are your thing then you are in luck, seem nicely shaped with small nipples and small areola which I personally like. Imo could do with being a cup size larger, but still very pleasing.

Figure: 9/10. To be honest, almost perfect. In my personal taste could do with a bit more meat, her ribcage is JUST visible, which I personally don't like. Slightly visible abs, but not a body builder or anything. Keeps herself hairless.

Submission: 7/10. Sent the pictures without hesitation, but made it clear I couldn't save, and that she wouldn't send any more after the fourth picture.

Pussy: 9/10 Looks tight and enticing.