Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > JennySlut13579

Conversation Between JennySlut13579 and Alice-
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Alice-
    12-05-2016 07:10 PM
    Alice-
    Keep with updates , even when your near if the place and time that this is happening
  2. Alice-
    12-05-2016 07:00 PM
    Alice-
    I want details and if you going to do it do it extra naughty and ask if you can swallow their cum, wish I could be around to see you doing it lol
  3. Alice-
    12-05-2016 06:56 PM
    Alice-
    No clothes, stand near a quiet spot in a street near by by the corner , soon you see a guy walking in that direction , drop all and with one hand masturbate and other play with tits, if he gets closer you are not aloud to stop doing what I asked you and tell him you lost a bet dare and needs to offer a free blowjob to the first guy that comes around
  4. Alice-
    12-05-2016 06:44 PM
    Alice-
    Leave the mall and walk near a small lane and pretend to be a girl working on the corner and offer free oral.... would you be better with this or open your coat and invite someone to feel your skin
  5. Alice-
    12-05-2016 06:37 PM
    Alice-
    Ok, I want to start talking with a random guy that you find and ask if he could help you. You ask him to come closer to a more private spot and if he can fix the back of your bra, at this time grope him and tell him that you are playing a dare game and you have to offer a free blowjob to the person who helps you with the bra.

If he wants suck him or let him touch you wherever he wants
  6. Alice-
    12-05-2016 06:22 PM
    Alice-
    Sorry, I can't send pvt messages now as I hit the limit. Can I humiliate you on the mall, what are you limites