Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Claire24

Conversation Between Claire24 and AurelieCatena
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. AurelieCatena
    02-23-2011 03:07 AM
    AurelieCatena
    O powerful and magnificent Claire. Excuse that filthy, babbling worm who again abuses of Your precious time to talk to You about that splendid website You made on Weebly. The slut is so desperate to see all the horrible pictures of herself You have uploaded on it. The ugliest of all the pictures are probably those showing her flat sow tits. It is an offence to the face of Humanity that she can have dared to take those pictures in the first place. Indeed, should You, Goddess Claire, agree to take down this site, You would once again make of this World a better place.
    I am grateful to You for every second You devoted to reading this piece of shit.
  2. AurelieCatena
    02-22-2011 04:44 PM
    AurelieCatena
    This is with an opaque thrash bag over her head that the most depraved of the sluts dares again to approach You, O You Claire, the brightest of the stars of the Internet firmament. This stinking piece of shit is so filthy and ugly that even Your super-human beauty could be eclipsed or at least diminished by its presence. Still, she is coming to You, crawling on her hip bones and flat udders, pushed by the deepest despair that has ever been seen in History. She went back to that most incredibly clever website You made (http://aureliecatena.weebly.com) and looked at all those pictures of Aurelie Catena that You patiently collected and gathered on it. The old, used whore's fat butt is displayed in all its horror. Her bulging, soft belly is shown marred by her detestable French name in two different versions of it.

Thank You, O cleverest among the clever girls, for reading those senseless words of mine.
  3. AurelieCatena
    02-22-2011 03:53 PM
    AurelieCatena
    However beautiful and interesting this website is, this dumbest of all whores is deeply ashamed to see herself exposed in such a way. Some of those pictures were never intended to be shown in such a public area and even those Your sagacity has found in semi-private places were going to be removed at the end of my slavery period. I am so horrified and scared at the idea that on Your perfect site they could remain for ever. Please accept my humblest apologies for the time You have put in building this magnificent web site. I realise what a hit to the cultural world I am asking You to give by destroying this site, but I feel so desperate and helpless.

Thank You divine Claire for listening to my babbling and considering taking my plea into consideration.
  4. AurelieCatena
    02-22-2011 03:52 PM
    AurelieCatena
    O You, Goddess Claire, the brightest of the brightest, please allow this lowest piece of stinking flesh to take a bit of your precious time to read these lines. This filthy slut is hereby begging You on both her knees to listen to her miserable and desperate plea. She is so desperate to regain the control of those ugly, low-quality pictures of herself that You have so artistically and cleverly put on display on Your http://aureliecatena.weebly.com/. This stinking slut recognizes that You did a very good job in putting all these pictures together in one place, along with information about herself. This site is so was so well conceived and realised by Your superior mind. You even took care about protecting unprepared visitors with a warning message and the necessity to click on the "Aurelie Catena" tab before reaching the interesting area.

Thank You O Queen of Beauty, Claire, for listening to my boring banter.
  5. Claire24
    02-19-2011 10:10 PM
    Claire24
    Let you recover and have a normal life?
    I should spread them further methinks
  6. AurelieCatena
    02-19-2011 04:10 PM
    AurelieCatena
    Oh, please. Do not spread it further! I beg you! I kiss your feet, I lick your clitoris, I suck your nipples. But please stop! Really! In a couple of months I'll be free again and the less images have been spread around, the easier it will be for me to recover a normal life. I beg you.
  7. Claire24
    02-19-2011 08:16 AM
    Claire24
    Bit late for that - I just linked it around to about 20 of my friends, and uploaded it to Imageshack, and posted links to "Stupid whore showing off her ass" as well as a link to this profile, your name, and the Tumblr. And im just getting started.
    Of course, im sure you dont mind, you only used ONE tiny sentence to ask me not to.
    Hopefully the next one will feature a bit more of you for me, im sure my friends would *love* to see more of you. And all their friends, of course.

And a few community bulletin boards.

And until you give me a good fuckin reason not to, ill not stop until everyone i can possibly show will be looking at you. Every single day, there will be more people.

Maybe i should send out your FetLife stuff as well...

Oh, and nice picture of your tits over there. HA

Green Eyes, Auburn Hair.
    Height: 5ft 3in; Weight: 9st 2lb; BMI: 22.5; Shoe size: UK(f) 3½ - EU 37 - US(f) 6

All this and more is what im distributing
  8. AurelieCatena
    02-19-2011 05:58 AM
    AurelieCatena
    Oh, please do not spread this picture further. It's already bad enough it is on that site...
  9. Claire24
    02-19-2011 05:20 AM
    Claire24
    I just have to say, your ass is fucking fat. Seriously, lose some fucking weight, you fat bitch.
    And WHAT kind of fucking slave wears panties? Seriously.
    Anyway - Im sure you dont mind me keeping a copy, and making sure plenty of my friends get to see it. And any future ones of course.
    Anyway.
    Hows your day, bitch?
  10. Claire24
    02-04-2011 05:52 AM
    Claire24
    And shitting into it - If it didnt fit, id let you chew it up first, and blow it down a straw. Yea, im thinking your nose might be handy for this.