Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > cariadferch

Conversation Between cariadferch and RiskyFlame
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. RiskyFlame
    03-02-2017 12:49 PM
    RiskyFlame
    Fortunately for me, I like helping people. Even when they are slow-witted ones or those who are angry with me. Your three questions have been answered and hopefully, I get selected for the raise. It would certainly be nice to receive some money, because all getDare Staff Members are volunteers, thus receiving no money whatsoever. Nothing to something.

~RiskyFlame
  2. cariadferch
    03-02-2017 05:59 AM
    cariadferch
    Found it!

Ugh, (again) I feel like such an idiot. I stared at that stupid screen and just didn't see it.

I hope you get a raise! Dealing with the public is always so painful, especially the slow-witted ones.
  3. RiskyFlame
    03-02-2017 02:43 AM
    RiskyFlame
    For instance, when you start a new blog wntry, you'll be directed to an advanced editor. On that page (with the editor) you scroll down until you find the Additional Options . The same spot on the page as where you have found the option to add a poll to a thread, but this time the options for a blog entry.

If still unclear or unfound, I can take a few screenshots later today after 20:00 GMT.
  4. cariadferch
    03-02-2017 12:58 AM
    cariadferch
    I hate to bother you again, but I still don't get it. You wrote, "below the advanced blog entry editor, you have Additional Options ". Where is this?
  5. cariadferch
    03-01-2017 10:17 AM
    cariadferch
    Thank you! The first three paragraphs were very helpful. I was able to create a category, but I couldn't figure out how to place a blog article into it. Again, thank you for your detailed answer and all your help.
  6. RiskyFlame
    03-01-2017 05:52 AM
    RiskyFlame
    Apparently, a visitor's message has a limit of 1000 characters. So I have PM'ed you the short instruction guide. After I was done, I noticed you already had an category called Fiction, so the first three paragraphs are for nothing, I guess. Hahah

~RiskyFlame
  7. cariadferch
    03-01-2017 05:30 AM
    cariadferch
    I have another technical question that probably has an obvious answer which currently totally alludes me.

Can you label an old blog post something besides "uncategorized?" If so, how?

Thank you.
  8. RiskyFlame
    02-19-2017 05:18 PM
    RiskyFlame
    Don't worry! What point is there for me to be here when I can't help out people? Feel free to ask when you have more questions to give my life on getDare a purpose.
  9. cariadferch
    02-18-2017 07:23 PM
    cariadferch
    Thank you for the help answering my (stupidly obvious) question in the forums. It is greatly appreciated.