Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > swee_slut

Conversation Between swee_slut and Saltfountain
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Saltfountain
    08-13-2022 03:37 AM
    Saltfountain
    Swee is a bit of a dumb cunt, and easily confused. That said, the pics it provided up for inspection were good quality, and showed its slut body off well.
    It claims it has small tits, but the pics would suggest they are C cup, with a nice shape and really perky nipples, although it would be nicer to have the hair round the nipples removed.
    Talking of hair, there is a small amount round its cunt. It's hard to tell if it's just in need to a shave, or if it keeps it trimmed short but not bald. When spread, the dark cunt lips part to reveal a lovely, pink, wet cunt. It looks like it's begging to be used and abused.
    On the theme of abuse, it provided a pic with its asshole spread open. I can say very little more about this other than I'd love to introduce it to my tongue... The ass itself is firm-ish, but could be more toned.
    Overall, Swee has a very nice body, which I enjoyed inspecting. I hope I will get further chances to use this slut