Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > nivel51

Conversation Between nivel51 and sebnico
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. sebnico
    10-08-2022 04:27 PM
    sebnico
    Here is my rating of Nivel51 who offered me two videos. One stripping naked. One close up of his privates.
    First, body rate. His body is low of fat and slightly muscular. Very well drawed shapes and a light skin tan very hot. Nipples are quite larges. Very few to no hair on chest. Worth a 9.5/10.
    Butt is strangely hairy and just a little bit low (yeah, I'm jealous, can't I be ?). Worth a 8/10.
    Cock is... Omg... Cock is a wonderful jewel. Uncut, very decent size soft. Foreskin can be fully retracted even hard and hides a wonderful round cockhead on top and slightly shaped on bottom. As he delivered me a drop of precum, it definitely worth a 10/10.
    Ballsack is full with two low hanging balls, very round, very full. Dunno if it's angle or reality but right side ball seems a bit bigger than left one. Worth a 9/10.
    Total 36.5/40
    Wish could mean a 8+/10. But it's definitely unfair. 9+/10 due to kindness, bravery and... The fact I stopped breathing discovering his body.