Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > wild trout

Conversation Between wild trout and cariadferch
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. cariadferch
    04-10-2017 06:26 PM
    cariadferch
    I don't "sail" in the sense of owning a sailboat or skilled in sailing, but I do enjoy sailing. I love the beach and the water. I can handle a Sunfish if the water is calm, maybe.
  2. wild trout
    04-10-2017 10:26 AM
    wild trout
    I see you have plenty of sailboats pictures on your page ! Do you sometimes sail, or is it just pictures because it looks great ?
  3. cariadferch
    04-10-2017 09:05 AM
    cariadferch
    Thank you for such a complete answer. I'm not into the fantasy games (I once called them "Dragons & Dungeon" and got several excited replies), but I have heard of Sunstone. I have a DA page and have enjoyed their art. I'm not a fan of the horror genre, but I do know about Lovecraft, since I enjoy 19th and early 20th century literary. Thanks again.
  4. wild trout
    04-10-2017 04:20 AM
    wild trout
    I choose my nickname completely randomly. I wanted something that sounds a little bit crazy and without that much meaning. After a few months, I decided to change my avatar to make it a little bit more "my nickname", so I replaced the mask with a trout face. I edited the photo with photoshop so the shades of the cloak and the black&white style remain kinda "gloomy". And there it was : my last avatar. I liked it pretty much because of the "Lovecraftian creature" style. (I'm a huge fan of Lovecraft's literature)
    And now, I swapped my avatar one more time with something more friendly, just because no reasons. If you're wondering where this one comes from, it comes from sunstone from Shiniez, it's an AWESOME comic strip based on BDSM. It explores the bdsm world in a way that's really breathtaking ! You should definitively give it a quick look, you can find it freely on Shiniez's deviantart : HERE !
  5. wild trout
    04-10-2017 04:19 AM
    wild trout
    Ha, yeah, well, it's kinda a long story : I don't know if you ever played tabletop RPG's ? I once played with some friends, and I was playing a doctor. The story took place during the 17th century. We had to chose and avatar that was representing our character, and I choose the plague doctor, which was the most commun 'doctor' back in those year, during the black plague. When I joined this forum, I kept the same avatar because I loved the 'kinda master' style, with the cane, the mask, the black theme, and those stuff, I had the feeling it would fit particularly well to this website ! Plus, I must admit I'm completely fan of the retro - black&white art/pictures, with darker atmosphere.
  6. cariadferch
    04-10-2017 03:53 AM
    cariadferch
    Okay, thank you! I found some french references, but nothing concrete. Was your old avatar (the black & white figure) a creature of some sort?
  7. wild trout
    04-08-2017 07:29 AM
    wild trout
    Haha, it's nothing, just kinda a private joke ; when someone ask me why I wasn't there for some particular events, I just systematically answer I had aquaponey, so I couldn't come. Don't try to find any reason/sense/meaning, that's absolutely nonsense ^^'. It's just because I'm... special. (I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested !) But yeah, that's nothing really relevant ! ;p (Thanks, yours is awesome too, tho ! And so is your entire profile page )
  8. cariadferch
    04-08-2017 04:48 AM
    cariadferch
    What is aquaponey? Just curious, I did a google search and nothing concrete came up. (And your avatar pic is very cool.)