Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > mrsWinchester111

Conversation Between mrsWinchester111 and Youwillcallmesir.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Youwillcallmesir.
    01-27-2021 04:14 PM
    Youwillcallmesir.
    Overall: She is a catch, very attractive with lots of amazing qualities in the right areas. Hopefully we will get to see more of her as we go. I would rate her a solid 8.5/10. And would highly recommend her to others.
  2. Youwillcallmesir.
    01-27-2021 04:13 PM
    Youwillcallmesir.
    Like the other i recieved 3 of Mrs Winchester.

Face: She is a very attractive lady. Pretty features and lovely eyes, with a head of soft looking brown hair.

Tits: Not much quantity wise but she makes up for it with quality. No more than a handful with slightly darker nipples than her complexion would have you believe. Very perky, would look amazing with clamps.

Body: body to die for, amazing figure with lovely wide hips. Not totally skinny but flat stomached with some definition showing. Definetly not a chick you would kick out of bed in a hurry.

Ass: really peachy, nicely proportioned and quite firm looking. She has the kind of ass you wouldn't mind giving up your face so she could sit down on it. I highly recommend looking at her ass. Super cute.

Pussy and ass : Both looked well maintained and she is obviously not shy to show them off and rightly so. Both holes are deserving of being filled with a good hard cock.