Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Goddess Joanna

Conversation Between Goddess Joanna and MidnightMirage
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. MidnightMirage
    11-12-2021 08:25 PM
    MidnightMirage
    I do have Kik! Same as here but with an extra E at the end (midnightmiragee)
  2. Goddess Joanna
    11-11-2021 11:56 PM
    Goddess Joanna
    Thanks for the compliment You're welcome. If you have kik or anything, send it to me
  3. MidnightMirage
    11-11-2021 10:39 PM
    MidnightMirage
    Ahh I see.. it’s alright with the lack of context it was a bit weird lol but that’s actually really awesome. Thank you!
  4. Goddess Joanna
    11-10-2021 03:49 AM
    Goddess Joanna
    Heh, sorry Katherine, lol I understand your confusion now.

Once in a while I take an interest in a person from their profile and posts.
    I saw your blog post and checked out your profile and other posts from there and was inspired to post a song to your profile that reminds me of you a bit from what little I know. I do that sometimes.

After posting it to yours, I was inspired to change my last profile song that thanked and celebrated my 8000 views.

Hopefully you are interested in getting to know me better Only if you want to of course.

I usually send a PM too, but things were a a tiny bit hectic with regular to do stuff and answering my Ask Me Anything questions.

I apologize, I meant to send you a PM saying Hi etc.

Welcome to getDare! I hope you enjoy yourself and have fun!
  5. MidnightMirage
    11-10-2021 12:13 AM
    MidnightMirage
    Well... not gonna lie, I’m mildly confused
  6. Goddess Joanna
    11-07-2021 05:25 AM
    Goddess Joanna