Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Beline

Conversation Between Beline and pluky
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. pluky
    11-28-2023 05:07 AM
    pluky
    Awwwwwww, this avatar is the cutest thing ever.
  2. pluky
    02-18-2023 07:20 AM
    pluky
    Beline has what seems like a thick penis (I'm clueless in terms of dicks), I imagine the penetration to be quite difficult and painful, the head is pink, round and shiny and makes me think of hentai ones.
  3. Beline
    01-19-2023 06:28 AM
    Beline
    Her hair is dark, curly and bushy sitting on her shoulders, she's a petite chin and supple lips where the photo cuts off. 157cm/36B

Body is lovely and soft, lots of curves going on, made cuter by her height. No excess body weight. Waist is narrow, her hips & thighs extend outward, giving a gentle hourglass and enhancing her butt. Which sticks out alluringly from her legs. making it wonderful from the sides, flatter from the rear, but doesn't detract from the image, a highlight!

Breasts are round, with small areolar and perky nipples (apparently cold!) They gently change from skin tone, a pleasing appearance. Smaller than her hips or bottom a nice size & make her utterly adorable.

Her pussy has hair, a nice clean body shape invitingly leads between her legs. She declined a close up pending a shave, but pretty either way!

She can be confident of her wonderful body, it was a joy to inspect. The 3 pictures were all standing art reference style, with some poses she'd look irresistible.