Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > pluky

Conversation Between pluky and csuju
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. csuju
    05-22-2024 07:32 AM
    csuju
    Part 3

From those clips, I'd have to give her pussy an 8/10, it's nicely wet, clean appearance, proud clit and inviting gape provide a view, and I'm sure experience that will be very well received. I certainly would like to enjoy them more in person.

Similarly, her asshole is a 7/10, nicely tight, but needs a bit more training. Some gape was visible in the final video, but could do better. Nevertheless, would provide much fun...

Overall, I'd rate her private parts as an 8/10. A clean, ripe red pussy with many opportunities for fun and games....

Now I need to go take a cold shower...
  2. csuju
    05-22-2024 07:32 AM
    csuju
    Part 2

Lying back, she has her legs apart and raised, arms under her knees so she can spread her pussy lips. As with her breasts, her skin here is unblemished, and her pussy has a pink hue. She is nicely wet, her clit is enlarged and her pussy somewhat gaping from being pulled open.

Lying back again, pulling her pussy open again, but closer. Here we can better see the amount of wetness (lots), and the clit is nicely engorged. Her pussy gapes wider here than previously, and her new lack of public hair gives a great view of a very tasty looking treat.

Head-down, ass up towards the camera, pulling apart pussy again. Her asshole is nicely visible in this shot, a looks to be nicely tight and well kept. This is an inviting view for the two obvious reasons

Continues in next post...
  3. csuju
    05-22-2024 07:31 AM
    csuju
    Part 1

Pluky sent me a video in response to a request for a private parts inspection, in which she presents herself in a number of poses:

Kneeling on a bed, front on, facing the camera, legs slightly apart, she is displaying her breasts. These are medium in size, with medium sized, light brown areolas and slightly raised nipples. Her skin is a pale white, with no visible blemishes, moles or freckles other than a dark brown mole by her left areola. They stand nicely proud, and look like they would be a lot of fun to play with, tease or torment. 8/10 as they could be a little bigger and the nipples a bit more pronounced.

The next few positions provide us with a view of her pussy from various angles and distances, so I'll hold off on rating until the end.

Continues on next post....
  4. csuju
    04-17-2024 03:32 AM
    csuju
    I was blessed with Pluky's pictures after a short delay during which I felt I may have left it too late. Thankfully I did not, and the photos were worth the wait.
    She presents herself in a very submissive fashion, lying on her back in bed, legs held apart with her naturally hairy pussy and ass on full display. To emphasise the submissive nature of the situation, the words "Sir's Toy" written across her ass. The whole predicament is very inviting, tempting the viewer to play with the toy.

The second photo is much the same, but this time with a more open pussy, as if inviting the viewer in, to touch, play, lick or just admire.

Thank you very much for sharing!