Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Atomic
    09-18-2009 11:02 PM
    Atomic
    Mailed ya Sexy Kitty!
  2. sexy_kitty
    09-18-2009 08:00 PM
    sexy_kitty
    Lol thank you I hope to have my stories published one day. And to become a great artist. I know I'm not too good so I'd like to improve. As well with my writing.

Dude! That's awesome! I would love to read it!
  3. Atomic
    09-18-2009 06:12 PM
    Atomic
    All very cool, you sound talented!
    Uh, I've got a couple stories that are about ~10k words each, and then I used to write a bunch of poetry but I've mostly stopped that. So not terribly active with it but there's one that I add too whenever I think about it. PM me your e-mail and I can show you.
  4. sexy_kitty
    09-18-2009 05:08 AM
    sexy_kitty
    Ooo what do you write?

I am currently a junior and I take British Literature Honors (it's a college freshman class, my teacher is always saying by the end of this year you'll all be writing like college freshmen! Yayyy! (she's very... High on life lol I love it!)) and Advanced Journalism (I'm the news editor), American History (required but I'd much rather take like another world history), Drawing and Painting 2, Chemistry, Algebra 2 Honors, and gym. I hope next semester I can be like a assistant or something. I hate gym lol I'm not cordinated enough lol.

Do you write novels? I've written a full one. Started a second and third lol. I hate my first one though.
  5. Atomic
    09-17-2009 06:21 PM
    Atomic
    Yer, just got back in town from traveling a bit. Been working and writing. What are you studying in school?
  6. sexy_kitty
    09-17-2009 01:45 PM
    sexy_kitty
    Aww thanks xD it was my pleasure

And I'm pretty good. Just swamped with work.. School related lol. And I'm soooo sleeeeepyyyyyy!
    What about yourself?
  7. Atomic
    09-16-2009 10:52 PM
    Atomic
    So.. how are you?
  8. sexy_kitty
    09-13-2009 04:29 AM
    sexy_kitty
    About the picture comment, thanks it was actually lucky. I was at a restaurant and in the back there's that dock. But when I came out the sun was setting and people were leaving the dock. And so I took a picture. There are boats on there but not in my shot it was perfect and beautiful.

By the way. I just stole your comment virginity