Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > dareastrid

Conversation Between dareastrid and akechi106
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. akechi106
    07-29-2020 08:21 PM
    akechi106
    Part 3

Areolas- large and probably the best background to accent the piercings on the nipples, 8 of 10

Asshole- well maintained, even tight looking, id say a 4 of 10 since anal isnt really my thing.
  2. akechi106
    07-29-2020 08:20 PM
    akechi106
    Part 2

Ass including Cheeks- the one photo that had both cheeks and anal hole in it was a delightful sight and there for earns a 9 of 10

Dick sucking- Sucking ability looks to be about a 7 of ten since a hand needed to be used

Clit and nipples- both are combined because they are both pierced beautifully and both get a score of 8 of 10

Labia- 6 of 10, although they are of medium length, that seem a bit droppy because of the dual piercings in each lip
  3. akechi106
    07-29-2020 08:20 PM
    akechi106
    Part 1
    The Public inspection and rating of dareastrid from several pictures provided.

Tits- A little large for my taste, but due to the Piercings, the score is higher, 6 of 10

Pussy- Again, Piercings are present and a favorite of mine, i give the pussy score of 10 of 10

Body Shape- Curves and thickness in all the right places with some not in the right places and a score of 5 of 10 is given

Feet- From all the photos seen, there was only one where feet were present and due to a lack of visablity because of the stockings worn and only one foot being shown, i give them a 3 out of 10

Poses- each pose in all of the photos were well done, there is really nothing to complain about, but this just comes for personally preference and there for recieves a 7 of 10