Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Thepainvain

Conversation Between Thepainvain and SleepyBoy
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 63 of 63
  1. Thepainvain
    07-29-2012 03:54 AM
    Thepainvain
    Mr. PV, I could get used to that. :3
    Yeah, this site is full of *weird* people, to say that nice. Although, being a part of this site makes almost anyone weird, so whatever. I'm fine. Though one never knows when that changes...
    Thank you for the explicit metaphor. Now I know how your brain works. Messy, is what comes to mind. ^^
  2. SleepyBoy
    07-29-2012 03:34 AM
    SleepyBoy
    lol well I'm glad it was a friendly respondee that took my message virginity, and not some smelly weirdo. Haha anywho, thank you for explaining it to me, I'm gonna re-read it through and answer back because my brain right now is just like a garbage truck crashing into a pile of shit. I'm okay for the time being, how are you doing, mr. pv?
  3. Thepainvain
    07-29-2012 03:20 AM
    Thepainvain
    Yo, dawg.

Just seen your thread and wrote something in there. Now, being the creepy stalker I am, I had to check out your profile.

Long story short:
    How are you?

(And I could refer to the fact, that I just took your visitor's message virginity, however I won't, since that's not classy. :3)
    (Oops, I just did refer to it. Somehow. Indirectly. Whatever. Randomness ftw... :3)