Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 55
  1. naked_lego
    09-07-2019 01:57 PM
    naked_lego
    It isn't too late!!
  2. StrawDog
    01-05-2017 01:01 PM
    StrawDog
    I'm glad to hear the situation resolved itself, and didn't have any fallout. Hopefully, better things will come as a result. Take care.
  3. naked_lego
    01-03-2017 03:26 PM
    naked_lego
    lol I was going to send you a friend request right after I sent mine =P Gosh, memory like a gold fish XD
    No, I am ok with losing him. Well because even if I didn't come out, he got a new girlfriend the same week and no one in the group have seen him much since. So it really wasn't me that pushed him away.
  4. StrawDog
    01-03-2017 02:20 PM
    StrawDog
    I'm sorry, I thought we were! Ill add you just as soon as I've sent this. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, and that is a good attitude to have; people who would treat you badly for coming out would never be there for you in an emergency, and you're better off free of them so as to more fully appreciate those who love you. Of course it still hurts, and it's so stupid and senseless. I hope it hasn't shaken you too much.
  5. naked_lego
    01-03-2017 01:38 PM
    naked_lego
    Life is treating me well, aside from the lost of friends because of my recent coming out. Oh well, who needs them if they are going to be like that.
    I actually am going to make a change to my Resolution already. =P
    Why have we not befriended each other yet? >.<
  6. StrawDog
    01-03-2017 11:33 AM
    StrawDog
    Happy New Year to you, too! I hope life is treating you well, and I'm looking forward to reading about how your resolutions go. Take care.
  7. naked_lego
    01-02-2017 04:02 PM
    naked_lego
    Happy New Year!!
  8. StrawDog
    01-31-2016 12:00 PM
    StrawDog
    That's great; I look forward to seeing how people run with it. I'm working on something a little similar at the moment, and it's not as straightforward as it should be! Fun, though. Good luck with it.
  9. naked_lego
    01-31-2016 11:27 AM
    naked_lego
    Yes, I am going to post the modified dare and it is actually so modified that it really isn't the same dare. But first I am going to make a questionnaire to see what other people like too.
  10. StrawDog
    01-31-2016 10:17 AM
    StrawDog
    Yes, I thought as you had fun with it others might, too. Sundays? I've often enjoyed reading your contributions; thank you.