Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > pymani96

Conversation Between pymani96 and Thepainvain
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 26 of 26
  1. pymani96
    08-02-2012 12:28 PM
    pymani96
    I dabble in piano, and am a singer, although my voice is breaking atm... I used to ba in a cathedral choir, and a band (sort of). I also created an album of electronically prodislced 'noise'. You say you do music, huh?
    Pymani
  2. Thepainvain
    08-02-2012 10:05 AM
    Thepainvain
    Thepainvain's just some random blah name I came up with for this. Pymani sounds like some word from an ancient language. Babylonian or something.

No, I am actually stupid. I do so many stupid things you wouldn't believe it. :P

So, you state you're a musician. What do you play? (I LOVE music!)

Take care.
  3. pymani96
    08-02-2012 02:20 AM
    pymani96
    Note to self. Start referring to thepainvain as Chris.
    Pymani
  4. pymani96
    08-02-2012 02:19 AM
    pymani96
    Pymani was my previous seudonym. It came from a game I played with a Mexican friend that involved having your own territories and attacking each other. Mine was called Pymani. I was 11. I started using it as a username for sites that I signed upto, and this was one of them... Recently I wanted to change my username on this site to stinbishify. Admin(s) said no. Still, people wind be able to find me on this website, and it avoids awkward explanelations of why I am in this community... Why thepainvain? Plus, you're not stupid. I was just trying to be funny!
    Pymani
  5. Thepainvain
    08-01-2012 02:48 PM
    Thepainvain
    Sup my bra Stinbish? (What a cool name, srsly. :3)
    I'm Chris. I make music and put videos of it onto the internet. :P
    It's not soooo creepy, remember, we're on getdare. I've seen far worse here.

(However, I won't just let you go. You called me stupid on a lounge game, and I am MAD! *Stomp*)

Where does the name Pymani come from, btw?
    (Yay for random question?)

See ya around.
  6. pymani96
    08-01-2012 01:32 PM
    pymani96
    Hello! I am all for meeting new people. My name is Stinbish. I make videos on the Internet. Who are you? This is probably very creepy. Getting quite awkward now. I'll end this message right about here.
    Pymani