Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Thepainvain

Conversation Between Thepainvain and SleepyBoy
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 63
  1. Thepainvain
    09-01-2012 03:20 PM
    Thepainvain
    I know about pricey trips to concerts, too. xD But not much about conventions, honestly. I think I haven't really been to one, yet.

Not really. I sometimes manage to work out once a week, but I used to do it daily. Also, with the depression I often don't feel like working out. It's pretty hard to motivate myself when it gets bad.
  2. SleepyBoy
    09-01-2012 12:23 PM
    SleepyBoy
    Lol well it's mostly the trip to Arizona that would be pricey. The actual concert would be held at a convention. Which would also cost money. From the sounds of it, you know a lot about concerts, BUT do you know about conventions?

Did you get the chance to work out at all or has work entirely taken over?
  3. Thepainvain
    08-30-2012 12:17 PM
    Thepainvain
    I don't really know silent hill, but I know about over-prized concerts! xD Some major bands take soooo much money for a ticket, it's incredible. Like they didn't have enough, yet. :3

Not really. Sleeping in. Probably. I wanna work out some, too. Barely have time since I work. -.-
  4. SleepyBoy
    08-30-2012 11:25 AM
    SleepyBoy
    Actually... They are having a Silent Hill concert in Arizona. I really want to go to it but I can't afford it, it IS this weekend too.

Do you have an plans this weekend?
  5. Thepainvain
    08-24-2012 12:06 PM
    Thepainvain
    Yo! Naw, I won't work up to the point of breaking down sobbing and cursing everyone. Hopefully. O.o

Yep. In fact, I just wrote it into the p.m. I sent ya. :P

Any cool plans for the weekend? Maybe a small concert, somewhere? :3
  6. SleepyBoy
    08-22-2012 04:27 AM
    SleepyBoy
    Hey don't worry about it, I understand that entirely, I actually did that a few times, so just take your time okay? Don't work yourself too hard!
    Haha I'm not quite sure where 'there' is, thanks for that though I appreciate it. Are you talking about the S.A. thing?
  7. Thepainvain
    08-21-2012 10:25 PM
    Thepainvain
    Yo there! Sorry I haven't replied the last couple of days. I've been majorly tired after work lately. I'll try to reply tonight, hopefully I'll have the energy! :3
    In the meantime, is everything alright? Did you make a decision to go there already? ("there" In case "there" is too private to discuss here. xD)
  8. SleepyBoy
    08-20-2012 02:28 AM
    SleepyBoy
    7 years is still pretty old! Pft, cassettes, oh boy, how times have changed.

How were you able to count all of them in a day like that? Haha man, can I take that job from you? It sure beats having to deal with people at cash registers

Okay, thank you. I hope you're able to find it. I gotz ta read dat shit.

Lol I did the exact same thing, sometimes I doodled on homework too. My math teacher wrote a comment next to one of my drawings that I forgot I left on the back page. Well one thing at a time I suppose, right? Your lyrics are a main part of you right now, so it sounds like it is for the better!

My weekend was iffy, but it got better. How was yours?
  9. Thepainvain
    08-18-2012 01:31 PM
    Thepainvain
    Well, maybe I exaggerated a bit, it was more like 7 years old, but still, it was time to replace that thing. It still played cassetes. O:

It's pretty nice. I get to meet people, and basically just do nothing all day and get payed. Though it's tireing and I'm usually just laying in my chair when I come home. Ohmagod, I counted last Friday, and it was about 3950!

Yeah, but I'd really like to put some nice notes in there. "Hey, no matter how bad you feel, or how mean people are, life get's better! Yay!" Or something.

It wasn't, I just started with a sentence, and it developed. I'd write down for you now, but I can't find my notebook, cuz it's too dark. I'll put it here once I have it. :3

Cool! I usually doodled around on unimportant school-papers when I was in highschool. I just got the notebook when I wanted to write a book, but then used it for my lyrics. (The book didn't happen, sadly. Yet. ^^)

How's your weekend?
  10. SleepyBoy
    08-17-2012 03:31 AM
    SleepyBoy
    In my notebook, I play hangman, tic-tac-toe, I draw random pictures, things like that. I hadn't considered doing any poems since I was in my second year of high school.

The limits shouldn't exist as far as I'm concerned! Then again that means anyone can spam the fuck out of your page, but they can still re-arrange it to where it wouldn't effect much.