Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Old

My Brattiness

Posted 09-17-2015 at 10:40 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

I've recently started thinking a lot about how I express my bratty side. We joke that I'm the Queen Brat, The Brat of GD, which is a rather accurate description of my behavior. But what is bratty? How am I bratty?

For me, brattiness is a game that can only be played with brat tamers. It's a dance I constantly move to of toeing the line between disobedience and brattiness. How sassy can I be before my boy toy has to finally say fuck it and give me a solid, no nonsense order? We play around...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Old

How to deal with Brats

Posted 06-09-2015 at 06:16 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

If I hurry, I can finish this before IceMaiden posts her version. Take that!

Now, I talk about this in my How to be a Brat post, but this is more advice on how to dominate a brat, from a brat's perspective.

For simplicity, I won't write my advice as vague, in my opinion sorta things. I'm going to essentially talk about how I like being dominated and you can use that as a comparison for how you dominate others.

So, disclaimer: These are my opinions and are...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

How to be a Brat

Posted 06-08-2015 at 06:33 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-08-2015 at 06:37 PM by techiegirl

Recently, I have realized that I'm not just a bottom, but I am also a brat.

What's the difference? Well, the definition of different roles in a kinky relationship varies from person to person, but this is how I view it and you may not, your dom might not, and your sub might not, but this is how I view these things.

A bottom doesn't want to submit, they want to be dominated. They usually will not play outside of a scene, meaning once the scene is over so is their submission...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's