Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

1. Old Comment

Clit spanking pictures

Aww did you close it now? i think i got the link to work but it said the folder was gone
  2. Old Comment

Clit spanking pictures

Quote:
    Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares View Comment
    Page not found
    It does work fine as you can see for the people who managed to set the link correctly

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Will10110 View Comment
    I’m a big fan. How about telling us how it felt while you were doing it
    Well I was feeling eager to please my Dom, I was constantly telling myself no I can take more whenever I thought that was it, I also started feeling on the edge of an orgasm, so I wanted to achieve that pain orgasm, but that didn't happen.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KinkyBBW View Comment
    What site? I don't know what to put before the not link to see the album?
    The file sharing site is https://mega.nz/

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Comment
    Love the pics. In the last picture is there something silvery poking out of you?
    Not sure what you mean, I think in all of them them there's some wetness leaking, but that's all there was no insertion.
  3. Old Comment

Clit spanking pictures

Love the pics. In the last picture is there something silvery poking out of you?
  4. Old Comment

Clit spanking pictures

Excellent pics, your pussy looks like it enjoyed the spanking.

Hopefully you will continue posting like this.
  5. Old Comment

Clit spanking pictures

What site? I don't know what to put before the not link to see the album?
  6. Old Comment

Clit spanking pictures

I’m a big fan. How about telling us how it felt while you were doing it
  7. Old Comment

Clit spanking pictures

Page not found
    Posted 07-18-2023 at 05:56 AM by GivingWantingDares GivingWantingDares is offline
  8. Old Comment

Rules

Updated :

I have to address Sir using honorifics in every single message.
    Updated 07-17-2023 at 03:01 AM by pluky
  9. Old Comment

Ice dildos

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pluky View Comment
    I should add that when using that tube trick, make sure you get rid of the silica gel in it, they are tiny little balls meant to keep the medication dry inside. So yeah I don't trust that potentially getting your water exposed to some random chemicals and then shoving it in your sensitive parts is a good idea, so make sure you get rid of all that and clean it properly first before using it the way I did
    ah! Thanks for that useful addition (on the bright and safe side, I haven't gotten around to buying one yet).
  10. Old Comment

Rules

Added :

𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃, 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓉 𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉. 𝒮𝒾𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒾𝒻 𝓃𝑜𝓉.

⚪ I shall send Sir a short video of me performing daily life activities naked every day.

⚪ I am not allowed to use the word "an*s" any longer.

⚪ I shall refrain from joking in the midst of an inspection or when the mood is otherwise inappropriate for it.
    Updated 07-01-2023 at 01:24 PM by pluky
  11. Old Comment

Ice dildos

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tangula View Comment
    I also like that tube trick (I recognise the lid) - been struggling with trying to keep a comdom laying down evenly
    Yes it helps with maneuvering it as well so that your hand doesn't get too cold and you have more control.

I should add that when using that tube trick, make sure you get rid of the silica gel in it, they are tiny little balls meant to keep the medication dry inside. So yeah I don't trust that potentially getting your water exposed to some random chemicals and then shoving it in your sensitive parts is a good idea, so make sure you get rid of all that and clean it properly first before using it the way I did

+ additional cool trick, not kink related : if you do that, keep those tiny silica gel balls stored somewhere for the next time that you get water on your phone or such, you'll never think about using rice again.
    Updated 06-30-2023 at 08:56 AM by pluky
  12. Old Comment

Ice dildos

I also like that tube trick (I recognise the lid) - been struggling with trying to keep a comdom laying down evenly
  13. Old Comment

How desperate for touch when not allowed have I felt during my first week of denial ?

About time you had something to push you again!

Amazing that you would do that just for an edge; not even to cum. We are definitely talking a drooling desperate pussy here!
  14. Old Comment

How desperate for touch when not allowed have I felt during my first week of denial ?

Adding a new one to the list :

So desperate that I had to push my boundaries and do things I was afraid of for a while (tight clothespin on clit and electric simulation of it) in exchange for just one edge.
  15. Old Comment
  16. Old Comment

Denial sucks. Been there. Trying to control yourself is difficult when you are used to doing it. First time denial is the worst but rewarding when you get to the end. So keep fighting it and show you are strong and able to do it. You got this
  17. Old Comment

And presumably, your desperation is exactly what your Dom wanted. Keeping yourself desperate will (should!) please him, which should in turn please you.
  18. Old Comment

Ashamed of breaking rules

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pluky View Comment
    Wait if you think I keep beating myself up partly because of this previous blog : https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?bt=163310

This one wasn't so much a vent, it was a humiliation task meant to earn my orgasm, I came up with it too.

Otherwise thanks for your nice words and sharing your experience.
    Nope, I didn't even see that other blog post until you just linked to it. I'm just looking at it from the point of view that you're in a rather new dynamic. It takes time to get into sync with a new Dom, and there will be fuck ups along the way. If you don't make the occasional misstep/mistake, then you're not being pushed hard enough. Yup, you will feel bad, but I also wanted you to see what a Dom is thinking too. The other side of the equation. Onward!
    Posted 06-03-2023 at 06:23 AM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is offline
  19. Old Comment

Wait if you think I keep beating myself up partly because of this previous blog : https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?bt=163310

This one wasn't so much a vent, it was a humiliation task meant to earn my orgasm, I came up with it too.

Otherwise thanks for your nice words and sharing your experience.
  20. Old Comment

You really have to stop beating yourself up like this. Yes, I can see the remorse in your apology, that comes thru loud and clear, but I also see maybe you were set up to fail. Orgasm control takes time, especially with a new Dom. Every time I take on a new sub or slave, I have to be retrained to get used to her limits. If I push too hard, it will always result in failure, but I feel the failure is mine, not my sub's. I failed to properly "read" my sub's limits, so there is a shared blame. Unfortunately, it is the sub alone that usually suffers the consequences, and we both try to do better next time. All new dynamics have a learning curve, and it takes two to make it work. Give it time. It will happen. You seem like a great sub, so best of luck.
    Posted 06-03-2023 at 04:33 AM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is offline
  21. Old Comment

I think I fucked up my denial (as always) and I'm scared

Oh dear! Poor, poor, disobedient Pluky. 😞
  22. Old Comment

Report on my first session with a new Dom

Wow, that's quite a detailed and honest(At least that's what I am assuming) blog on your trial for a new dynamic. Good luck to you. Hope you have a successful trial and find the dom you are looking for��.
  23. Old Comment

Report on my first session with a new Dom

Such an excellent reflection on the start of a new dynamic!

Good luck with it.
  24. Old Comment

Half the price of an orgasm

That's a lot of orgasms. You sure have a needy pussy ��
  25. Old Comment

Half the price of an orgasm

You’ve been cumming (nearly) every day? Yikes!