Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Re: COVID- 19!

Posted 03-23-2020 at 06:00 PM by MasterDaddy02

What It's Doing!

I know that I have not written nothing for over a month. And a lot has changed here in my part of the United States in that period of time. Like other parts of the United States and yes the world as well from the effects of "COVID - 19."

I will just say that it has turned into that worst nightmare and it is not going to stop. Yes, it will not stop until we see and really see the damage that is still to come from it. But the effects are working
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 15 votes, 3.60 average.

Re: Body Pain!

Posted 02-16-2020 at 01:34 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:09 AM by MasterDaddy02

Today has not been a good day for me. The weather outside here is finally warming up some. Yet, from the low temperatures, it has been bad on my body. I had to break down and go to the minor emergency clinic and see if they could help me somehow. They ended up given me a pain shot from how my back was. I didn't want pain pills.

I am still recovering from a major car wreck that happened back in November, right after Thanksgiving. I have been pushing myself and it did finally caught up
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 34 votes, 4.53 average.

RE: Sub No Panties & Buttplug Part 2:

Posted 01-18-2020 at 03:59 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 09:22 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Re-Edit Update!)

Sub No Panties & Buttplug Part 2:

Description: The sub is in her 20s, slightly above height, and slim:

Her Outfit: Pleated 4-inch mini skirt over the ass. White see-through blouse, Brown laced ankle boots

Buttplug: 3 inches with bulb:

For those that are reading this for the first time. This was a two-day dare that took place between this Sir and the sub. This dare came about from how I felt that it would be a particularly good thing to push the sub, to challenge...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.40 average.

RE: Recovery!

Posted 01-16-2020 at 11:49 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:10 AM by MasterDaddy02

My Statues:

I had to go to the doctor yesterday, due to having pain that felt like my ribs area and my shoulders were on fire. The doctor told me it was from the condition of the tenderness that I am still dealing with. Let me tell you, that it was really bad. As of right now, I go to sleep and then wake up in the middle of the night. It is not fun at all. I would give anything for a solid night of sleep. The last time did have that was back before the wrecked. I am taking Ibuprofen because...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 34 votes, 4.65 average.

RE: Commando At The Office Part One:

Posted 01-05-2020 at 03:19 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 09:25 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Correction)

Sub No Underwear At The Office Part One:

Description: The sub is in her 20s, slightly above height, and slim.

Her Outfit: A black mini skirt with side slit, short floral camisole, Pulp black suede ankle boots, silver bracket, a necklace with a hairband, and beautiful bare legs.

The sub was telling This Sir about one dare that was sent to her and what the person was asking the sub to do. The sub was explaining that she was unable to perform that dare and the reason...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.

Re: What Is Next?

Posted 01-03-2020 at 08:55 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:12 AM by MasterDaddy02

What is next in the year 2020?
I believe that each one of us thinks of that.
I just know what thoughts run through my mind,
As the new year has started and it has opened up my eyes.
I was given another chance to stop and think.
I am alive and very lucky to be so after the accident.
I have worked on seeing things in a very positive direction.
At times we don't see what is in front of us.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.88 average.

Re: My Feelings:

Posted 12-30-2019 at 09:54 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:14 AM by MasterDaddy02

I first want to say, that I am making progress slowly. I am going to physical therapy regularly for an hour a day. I have asked about pushing it to more. But my physical therapist said no. Also, the doctor has said no to pushing and pushing myself like that. But I told them both that I want to speed up the process of getting me back to normal once again. I have missed running and jogging. I have lost 15lbs. I am going into the office for just a few hours and then leaving. My body is not working with...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized