Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

3/10 Dare Challenge by cmiller

Posted 07-13-2016 at 05:58 AM by AnalGirl1

Very well,

For this one you will not be pleasing any cocks during the task itself but may for the punishment. This will be a solo dare that will really push you hard.

This is an endurance challenge. Something I greatly enjoy. I am assuming if that actually is you in your profile pic, you're in good shape. If it's not, from all the walking you do and the sex you have I'm sure you are anyway.

You will be doing a series of predicament style bondage setups that will push you to the limit. When it's all over you will be a weakend, quivering mess that is then pushed a bit further.

You will begin first thing in the morning, just before dawn. Get out of bed, insert a plug of your choice in your ass and strip completely if not already. Begin your day with 25 pushups and 25 situps, followed by eating a nice healthy breakfast of your choice, however, since pee is not in your limits, your drink will be a glass of your own urine.

Now, your first task will be a simple bridge position, however, you will tie a crotch rope to yourself and tie the end of it to a point high up, or through some form of pulley system so that when in the bridge position you will not be able to let yourself down without severely tightening the rope. It may be easiest to tie to the top point first then tie it to yourself while in the bridge position already. You will set a stopwatch and attempt to hold the position as long as you can. Any time in the position counts, either holding yourself up or falling down and having the rope dig into your pussy. As long as your hands and feet stay in place the timer keeps going. Move your hands or feet and the timer stops.

Mark down the time you lasted in the position.

Next, you will get clothespins and a string, 20 clothespins total. Attach them to your tits, with one on your nipple and the rest around it. Run the string through them so it makes a "zipper" and will all get pulled off if the string gets pulled. Now, tie the string to a high point that is near a wall. You will be doing a wall sit position and make sure that when positioned directly like that picture the string is tight and already pulling the first clothespin. You will set a stopwatch and time how long you can hold the position. When your body gives out you will drop and have them all ripped off your tits.

Mark down the time you lasted.

Your next position will be a squat. For the trick on this one you will attach 5 clothespins to each side of your pussy and with strings attached to each place a weight or anchor point below you and make the strings tight when in that position. Further, tie a crotch rope to a high point again to prevent you from lowering yourself and cheating. So you will be forced to lower yourself and take the painful crotchrope or stand up and rip off the clothespins. You will hold this position as long as you can and when your body gives out you will stand up.

Mark down the time you lasted.

Now for the fun part.

You will immediately repeat the entire dare without any rest period and attempt to beat your previous time.

You will be rewarded greatly if you beat your first time. You will be punished severely if you fail to beat your first time. However, you will not want to cheat and only stay up for one or two seconds the first time and then beat it by only doing 5 or six seconds the second cause your overall time will also play a significant role in reward and punishment, a short time will be very bad for you so you will want to push yourself to the absolute limit and then the second time through beat that. You will also make sure the stopwatch is not visible so you cannot tell how long you have to go or if you've already past the time, you will just push yourself as long as you can.

Once you finish all the positions the second time you will mark down which times you beat and which you failed to beat. You will now repeat it AGAIN. And this time use the highest time, so if you beat the time the first time around you will use the second time to beat this third try. If you failed to beat the first round's time you will again use the first round's time for this round. Whichever is higher.

Ultimately you will do all those dares three times through.

That's it for dare 3. No reward, no punishment yet. Complete this and write your report.

Dare 4 will use however many times you beat your time during this one to determine how much reward and punishment you get.

Dare 5 will use how much time exactly between each round you beat or lost by to determine reward or punishment (i.e. if you beat the first position by 5 minutes the first round and lost by 1 minute 30 seconds the third round, that'll count as 3.5 points for five minutes up and 1.5 minutes down), higher points mean better reward and less punishment. So be sure to try and beat each time by high amounts.

Dare 6 will use your overall time, all rounds included, to determine reward and punishment, higher time is obviously better, I have a hook in my ceiling I use. The first bridge position - the rope was to high. The very last (3rd squat) I actually slipped on my sweat and pussy juice, so I fell backwards - the rope held my waist up (with all my weight on my clit pussy and buttplug) while the pegs ripped off and I needed to get back up, but my feet were in the air. It took way to long to push my back up with one hand and grab the rope with the other hand to make my body turn around and get back on my feet. ... One of the painfullyest things ever. I call it "Instant punishment"
The times:
bridge: 2 min 10 s
wall sit: 5 min 30 s
squat: 6 min 20 s
bridge: 4 min 40 s
wall sit: 7 min 5 s
squat: 5 min 15 s
bridge: 2 min 50 s
wall sit: 4 min 55 s
squat: 2 min 20 s - accident

So I beat myself just two times. And even though I wasn't so good, I'm looking forward for the next dares.
Kiss,
your gym slut.all the time you lasted in each position, for each round all added together will be the determining factor.

So all said, this dare is pretty important, it will determine how much pain, humiliation and reward you will get over the next 3 dares. You better do a good job. Make sure to include your times in the report

I have a hook in my ceiling I use. The first bridge position - the rope was to high. The very last (3rd squat) I actually slipped on my sweat and pussy juice, so I fell backwards - the rope held my waist up (with all my weight on my clit pussy and buttplug) while the pegs ripped off and I needed to get back up, but my feet were in the air. It took way to long to push my back up with one hand and grab the rope with the other hand to make my body turn around and get back on my feet. ... One of the painfullyest things ever. I call it "Instant punishment"
The times:
bridge: 2 min 10 s
wall sit: 5 min 30 s
squat: 6 min 20 s
bridge: 4 min 40 s
wall sit: 7 min 5 s
squat: 5 min 15 s
bridge: 2 min 50 s
wall sit: 4 min 55 s
squat: 2 min 20 s - accident

So I beat myself just two times. And even though I wasn't so good, I'm looking forward for the next dares.
Kiss,
your gym slut.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3325 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    He's not writing me back, what to do with these times
    So if you have any idea... pm me.