Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Dren

Posted 06-05-2010 at 09:48 PM by nellybell

Sooo I just got back from going out to the movies with friends to see Splice. We ended up changing last minute and actually went to the theater. I forgot my I.D. like a dumbass so we got tickets to go see Prince of Persia. To make a long story short, we snuck into Splice. (more or less just walked in but whatever xD)
.....We sooooo should have stuck with Prince of Persia......
There is a reason this movie is rated R >.<
I'm not going to give away what happpens
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mismatched

Posted 06-05-2010 at 12:26 PM by nellybell

Soooo I'm going to go see splice tonight!
THe funny thing is though the movie thats playing after is Sex in the city xD. Somehow, to me, those movies just dont seem to mix together too well in my eyes xD and I'm going to go see it with guys. xD
I have this feeling that we aren't going to be staying for it. xD (just call it a hunch =P)
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.

About Tiger

Posted 06-04-2010 at 04:27 PM by Tiger

About Tiger

Hello, I'm Tiger. I joined getDare over two years ago. I missed my second getDareiversary and only remembered when Manbearpig told me.

Around 2005, I was having problems with the current truth or dare website I go on so I started looking for a new one. I saw getDare but all it was, was the front page with only random truths and dares. Shortly after, I gave up my search until a few years later when I started my search again. I found a bunch of websites but none...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

I'm Back!

Posted 06-04-2010 at 03:20 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Hi everyone! It's good to be back on getDare. If you hadn't noticed, I had stopped going on getDare for couple of weeks or so. It got so bad that, when I first went on again yesterday, I had over 2,000 unread posts and over 20 pages of unread threads. (). I apologize for not coming on. I wasn't away or anything, just very busy and slightly tired of getDare. Well, now I have returned and I am perferctly refreshed.

For those of you who enjoy my stories, fear not. I'll probably wind up...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Suicide

Posted 06-02-2010 at 08:39 PM by nellybell

Well I have to say hat this is not exactly the happiest topic to have for a first blog post but such is life....
I found out recently that my friends ex killed himself. I wasn't a close friend to him, but I still knew him and had hung out with him and chris when they were dating. (Yes they're gay)
I guess I'm not like crying sad, just this sense of loss. Just stupid stupid loss. Turns out he had been cheated on and got completely drunk and jumped.
All I can think is why. I don't
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Life Sucks, in strangely poetic form.

Posted 06-01-2010 at 01:10 AM by Hydroc

I'm not the type for poetry, I'm really not, and this will probably never happen again, but I present to you a poem that I'm about to write and only decided to write about 3 minutes ago.

Life Sucks

Life Sucks, when you don't see your Girlfriend for two weeks, rather than two days
Life Sucks, when you fight with your mom, and dad! for 3 hours a day.
Life Sucks, when you get 3 hours of sleep, in your car, and for some strange reason the car is way too...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

8 things I am GLAD for..

Posted 05-29-2010 at 09:28 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 05-29-2010 at 09:36 AM by Mere

1) I have NO problems in life and I am a positive person.
2) I am not a bad teenager, and not out of control of my parents.
3) I have many..MANY friends(in RL and here as well ^.^).
3) After a bad result of 88%, which was 3rd rank, my family supported me.
4) My boyfriend got rank 1, and he gave me his trophy. ^.^
5) I know I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend, phone and a dog.
6) gD users have taught me so much. Thanks!!
7) Its hard to upset me, and
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized