Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Official Lebron James Decision post

Posted 07-08-2010 at 05:28 PM by Manbearpig
Updated 07-08-2010 at 09:46 PM by Manbearpig

I will be updating this throughout the night. Let's see what happens. All times GMT -5 (USA Central)

7:28 : Word all day has been Lebron the Miami until recently. I don't know what is going to happen. Things are changing fluently. I have no read. The most recent thing has been that the Miami Herald have asked to remove a full page ad in the paper welcoming Lebron. My take, how long does it take to ask can we have it back?

7:39- Nothing really happen. It is quiet...

7:52- Understatment of the night, "This is about as exciting as caulking."

8:10- 10 minutes in, just a suckfest on ESPN. Painful to watch.

8:36- It is Miami. Sorry for the lack of updates

11:43- Lebron has shown his true colors tonight. I will be wrapping this all up tomorrow. Busy day. ESPN totally botched the show and LeBron made the worst decision.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 865 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments