Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
  1. Old Comment

The annoyance of owning an above-average sized penis

Quote:
    Before anyone asks, of course this is tongue in cheek. I'll stick my tongue in a lot of places if you ask nicely.
    Pretty much died laughing when I read this. No really, I have bronchitis, laughing is legitimately dangerous for me right now.
  2. Old Comment

You.

I loved it! Especially the surprise twists. It was like the queue in Barb-a-queue. It made me look up Dripple ... who knew it was a word, now I dribble with anticipation, of more poetic participation
  3. Old Comment

You.

Well for what it's worth I think you're totally the dog's balls.
  4. Old Comment

You.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by iSpuds View Comment
    I, uh, I get that this is positive? I think? Creative rhymes!....??
    This is what happens when I have a bad day and try to amuse myself :P

And of course this is positive! I think I'd swoon if someone said this to me XD
  5. Old Comment

You.

I, uh, I get that this is positive? I think? Creative rhymes!....??
  6. Old Comment

Problems with starting out as a male model.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Thanks for the insight. Sorry for this. It angers me right off because it's another example of pure sexism. Anyway, we have to cope with it somehow. I wish you the best for your model passion. Keep up playing safe, looking out for you, and care about your true self. I really like that about you.
    Yeah, there's a lot I'm salty about. Thanks for your kind words though, means a lot
  7. Old Comment

Problems with starting out as a male model.

Thanks for the insight. Sorry for this. It angers me right off because it's another example of pure sexism. Anyway, we have to cope with it somehow. I wish you the best for your model passion. Keep up playing safe, looking out for you, and care about your true self. I really like that about you.
  8. Old Comment

Another Scenario, from a different perspective...

Epilogue

__

Later, you pull me onto the bed.

“Do you still want to cum?”

“I do, so much,” I reply.

“Well then,” you’re still shirtless from earlier, you roll onto your back and beckon me close. “You know what I want.” Instinctively, I begin rubbing you back gently; pushing forwards and back against your pressure spots, rubbing my thumbs between your shoulders to relieve your stress from beating the fuck out of me. As I continue, I see the rope marks on my arms, and a warm glow grows in the pit of my stomach.

I run my hands up and down your spine, feeling you react to the good sensations. You beckon me close again.

“Still want to cum?”

“Yes,” I whisper.

“Good,” your smile grows back, “goodnight, I hope you’re still horny in the morning.” Shocked, I reply:

“but, why?” Your response is easy:

“So I can deny you then as well.”
  9. Old Comment

A Little Scenario...

Wonderful. Great scenario and well written. I like especially the last sentence.
  10. Old Comment

A Little Scenario...

That was a fun read. You are a a great writer and should do something like this more often.
  11. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Wow. Thanks for the clarification. Glad to still get along with it somehow.
    You're welcome! It's a daily struggle, but I pull through!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by iSpuds View Comment
    I bet I could shame your penis.
    Hah! You could try... my penis feels no shame.
  12. Old Comment

So who holds the power?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Comment
    I recently experienced this very point. My owner gave me one hour of corner time. This was a punishment for something i did and he told me it was time to think over the mistake I made. At the time, I didn't really understand what exactly I'd done wrong and I was angry about being punished; I thought it was unfair.
    We were unable to chat about it at the time (something we usually do before such a harsh punishment)so it wasn't easy for me. But Sir told me to trust him and that he'd explain and talk about it later.

So I did. It was very difficult. That hour was a very long time to just stand there with my pants around my ankles, nose touching the wall, angry and upset. I knew I could just quit at any time. I could just go and watch some tv instead. Sir wouldn't see any of it. But I didn't. I just stayed there, just like Sir had told me to. Why? Because we have a relationship, built on trust. Quitting wasn't an option because I knew that if I did, I'd break that trust. Both my own and his. I wanted to complete this.

Of course, if something really violates limits, a safe word is nessecary, but it isn't something that I'd use on a whim, when I find a task or punishment is hard. It was the strong relationship and trust that helped me complete the punishment and I was proud that I'd done it afterwards. And yes, I did come to realise exactly what I'd done wrong and why I needed to be punished during that hour. If anything, it strengthened our relationship.
    Thank you for this comment, it is quite brave to post since this was very private.
    Indeed the punishment was harsh, but it was needed (and like you say, you recognized that aftwerwards). Like An_Jon said, it was nothing sexual, it was nothing in a flash.
    Not only getting the punishment was harsh, providing it was harsh as well. The real real real shit thing was that we could not chat like we usually do in situations like this.
    Similarly like you had difficulties to do the punishment, I was restless for full day. I did send you several mails, just to confirm i was still there, just to confirm i was with you.
    Luckily we could chat in the evening. We did for a few hours and all was good. Indeed the connection had grown.
    I could explain all background but actually I think its better to keep that private. I only want to say,..the punishment was needed. When you had completed your cornertime, and when we were able to talk it over, the reason became clear. You recognized, no,.. were sooo happy you had taken punishment for this.

Sooo,..
    Yes, I agree.
    We ran into a 24/7 relation. Neither of us had planned that, neither of us had done that earlier. it is actually very strange, but it happened.
    Our connection is intense.
    The connection IS the power.

Sometimes we play very sexual. Often however we just talk about anything. The biggest thing however is her submission. Her total trust.
    I have the power to break things. I "could" just come up with an extreme task and "see whether she survives". That would be betrayal. In stead, I always weight my task. I never play when drunk (and not a drip of alcohol when playing the edge). Any task she gets has been thought over and is given while fully being aware of the impact. New things I try carefully before getting intense. We stay in connection during each session.
    Sure,.. she has the ability to use a safeword, but she never used it. I'm sure she would hate it when it was needed. She knows I care. She knows I'm not drunk. She knows I have a reason. Still, she will if it is needed.
    Updated 10-02-2016 at 07:08 AM by sir stefan
  13. Old Comment

So who holds the power?

I recently experienced this very point. My owner gave me one hour of corner time. This was a punishment for something i did and he told me it was time to think over the mistake I made. At the time, I didn't really understand what exactly I'd done wrong and I was angry about being punished; I thought it was unfair.
    We were unable to chat about it at the time (something we usually do before such a harsh punishment)so it wasn't easy for me. But Sir told me to trust him and that he'd explain and talk about it later.

So I did. It was very difficult. That hour was a very long time to just stand there with my pants around my ankles, nose touching the wall, angry and upset. I knew I could just quit at any time. I could just go and watch some tv instead. Sir wouldn't see any of it. But I didn't. I just stayed there, just like Sir had told me to. Why? Because we have a relationship, built on trust. Quitting wasn't an option because I knew that if I did, I'd break that trust. Both my own and his. I wanted to complete this.

Of course, if something really violates limits, a safe word is nessecary, but it isn't something that I'd use on a whim, when I find a task or punishment is hard. It was the strong relationship and trust that helped me complete the punishment and I was proud that I'd done it afterwards. And yes, I did come to realise exactly what I'd done wrong and why I needed to be punished during that hour. If anything, it strengthened our relationship.
  14. Old Comment

My Kik - and how to use it.

Could not agree with this more
  15. Old Comment

Something odd.

Sounds interesting. Could you provide the link to that test? Like to take it myself.

Anyway I'd recommend to ask yourself what you have to offer as a sub. Any obstacles can be overcome if someone knows the rewards for it. I wouldn't let down any hope.
  16. Old Comment
  17. Old Comment

Wow. Thanks for the clarification. Glad to still get along with it somehow.
  18. Old Comment

Cuddles.

Wonderful poem. Love the topic.
  19. Old Comment

I Was a Model! (A New Experience)

Great story. I'd love to see the intricate corset that attached to your leg. That sounds very interesting.
  20. Old Comment

Writing Task #2 - Begging TheKidWithSkills to be my Girlfriend.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Comment
    Over a year later and I say yes.

I read this when posted too and must say you did a wonderful job.

Not sure, if I told you that before.
    That's lovely to hear, thank you! If you ever have any more tasks - writing or otherwise - then let me know. I'd be happy to reciprocate!
  21. Old Comment

Writing Task #2 - Begging TheKidWithSkills to be my Girlfriend.

Over a year later and I say yes.

I read this when posted too and must say you did a wonderful job.

Not sure, if I told you that before.
    Updated 05-18-2016 at 02:09 PM by LitDarkness
  22. Old Comment

Two dare reports.

I was being nice by only giving you 50, never again then.
  23. Old Comment

Have you ever felt down?

I've been thinking about this all day. I want to say something... but I don't know what to say. My battles are merely skirmishes compared to those of other people.

I guess I just wanted to say 'hello' in an existential sense. (Cringe. Facepalm.)
  24. Old Comment

Have you ever felt down?

I have had depression for as long as I can remember and am in a particularly low place right now. Probably one of my lowest, so thank you for your post. I hope you are able to keep from falling in the depression pit of hell once more!
  25. Old Comment

Have you ever felt down?

This has to be one of my favorite blogposts!

I love the way you wrote it, and im sure youll be helping quite some people with this.

You are a strong and courageous man, and im sure youll get through it. Thanks for cheering me up with this post, and just like Happy, im here as well if you ever want to talk o/