Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AshleyZuk

Rate this Entry

Twitter...

Posted 04-03-2011 at 10:09 PM by AshleyZuk

I've been contemplating this for a long time...

Many friends have been asking me for my Facebook. I am very tempted cause I really want to stay in touch. But I am not ready to mix my online freedom with my holier-than-thou side of life. Besides, my FB friends include everyone from 10 year-old girls, to my pastor from church, and everyone in between. So, if anyone from the online world post anything obscene on my wall, I can never explain...

So, here is my thought... I started a twitter account! I've been experimenting with it a little bit and, omg, it's sooooo liberating! lol

I'll try to tweet more for now. If things get out of control, I can always delete the account

Ok, that's it for now. I have a date with my vibe tonight. Don't want to be late for that!

xxoo
Ash
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5501 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Haha. I feel the same way about my FB. That's why I only accept people who know I'd kill them if they post naughty things. ;D
  2. Old Comment

More than I expected...

Sweets! <3 U

Yeah, it freaked me out last week when I updated my FB status with some random thoughts and within 5 mins, I got a "Like" from my pastor! I was like OMFG!

I need a channel for firing off my naughty thoughts and adventures...and it turns out to be worse! lol If every any of my RL friends start to follow me, I'd die...

xxoo