I'm A Mommy!!

U hid in ur house
    I would certainly not approve
  2. Old Comment

Ding Dong Ditch

lol i love it coyote. i'm proud of you haha
  3. Old Comment

Ding Dong Ditch

wow, the last house was really daring, I think.
    Really nice dare.
    I really enjoyed reading.

lovely greetings
  4. Old Comment

The Army Of____________

We need an anthem!
  5. Old Comment

Thread games

With thread games I think one post per thread game should count otherwise its jsut post uping. And I agree thread games should have their own section
  6. Old Comment

Congratulations

Yes, I addmy congratulations as well. Amelie and LilAngel are the best possible choices for the new mods.

Kudos!
  7. Old Comment

Thread games

I like the games, it annoys me when you get people who don't seem to try on the ones likie 'My Hill' or my 'Kill the person above' people keep saying 'You get stabbed' Not very imaginitive really.
    I think some of them are good, and some of them are ruined by srummy answers.
    But I'm not going to be an ass about other peoples threads.
  8. Old Comment

Thread games

I like all thread games. Each of them are unique in their own way.
  9. Old Comment

Thread games

i like forum games
  10. Old Comment

Thread games

I think there should be a separate place for forum games that don't add to post counts.

But I like the games. And they're not stupid. In a way, I think they bring the members closer together.
  11. Old Comment

Thread games

Without the games, the lounge would be about dead. I don't mind them. I even participate. Hate me if you wish, I just enjoy some of them.
  12. Old Comment

Thread games

The new ones are stupid. The old ones are a classic.
  13. Old Comment

Angry

I agree, everyone just asks for dares now.
  14. Old Comment

Angry

You know, I can't help but to find it a bit amusing when members whine and say "ah, the site has lost its appeal", "it has changed", etc. Because I don't see so much that has changed aside the fact that some users leave and some new faces show up. Which is normal on any forum.

But in the 2 years I've been here if there's anything that has been a constant it's members complaining about stuff. A year ago it was about the S/M area which was allowing members over 16. So we raised the age restriction to 18+. Then it was the rep saga... We disabled it.

If people posting in old threads concern you to the point of not enjoying the site anymore and wanting to leave and call the site shitty then I think that you may take things way too seriously.

As for the rest, I agree with depp's comments.
    Posted 04-22-2009 at 01:50 PM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline
  15. Old Comment

Angry

I never used to understand why you wanted to leave, Coyote. But now I do, while I am not going to encourage you to leave (at all) neither am I going to encourage you to stay.

I have no idea what it is that has made getDare loose its appeal, or whatever I have lost, but it has for me, maybe it is for other people.

Good luck in whatever choice you make!

(Oh, and unlike others who have posted in your blog, I am not going to say anything about it's delivery, other than "It's a little over the top")
  16. Old Comment

Angry

That's kind of what I mean, there's plenty of decent stuff going on, and in fact the only thing I find annoying is when there's a "slave" asking for a Master, only to find that it's just someone wanting to get off, or someone who's the opposite of that. But as I say, that's going to happen in other places that are similar anyway, so getting worked up over it is pointless.
  17. Old Comment

Angry

Nitpicking new users gets us nowhere. Many of the people complaining are guilty of the same misdeeds they seem to now be so violently against. I find these recent events highly narcissistic and non-constructive. It's amusing to see good posts and threads continue to show up in volumes while a handful of posters bemoan the "death" of the site. I really wish the narcissists would just leave already as this attitude accomplishes nothing.

I've always tried to nudge users in the right direction rather than rule the site with an iron fist. Nobody is perfect but I think we should all try to be a little kinder, helpful, and understanding. Most new users are not trolls looking for victims but users looking for fun.
  18. Old Comment

Angry

Thing is, every forum is going to have users who are pretty much just taking up space... in fact every aspect of life will have that.

There are jobs where you get some people who don't pull their weight and let others do all the work, and make it seem like they are contributing but aren't.

You'll have friends who will only ever want to take, but never be there when you need them.

It's life, some people are just selfish and waste others time, some are great people who will help others.

On that note, I don't feel that the "all the new members are shitty" view is anywhere near correct. Especially when you consider that some of those users are actively contributing well. Take someone like MissTease, I don't think she's posted outside of her thread, but that's one amazing thread. Should she be classed as "shitty" because she doesn't scoure the forum and contribute everywhere else?

I don't even come here for the TorD stuff really, sure I'll post some dares, but I come here because I enjoy reading them, and it seems there are some worthwhile threads cropping up, and it's entertaining. Does that make me a shitty user?

Plus, looking through the archives, there are threads way back where people were asking for dares, which were being given, but then no response as to whether the dares were done at all, only for another thread to pop up a month or two later by the same person who, once again, doesn't say what happened (if you were lucky you might get a "I did that, anything else?").

So it's not a new thing where some users seem to take up space, it's always happened, but like I Said at the start, it happens in every walk of life, and in every forum I have been a part of. It's ridiculous to let them get to you, even more so to kind of act above any new users because some don't appear to be "pulling their weight" in your eyes.
  19. Old Comment

Angry

I would encourage you do go out that door if you keep calling users shitty (really). This kind of talk creates the same hostile environment I would assume you are against. I'm getting really tired of the constant whining. getDare serves users of all ages. With that comes having to deal with younger users. Kind encouragement goes a long way.
  20. Old Comment

I'm A Mommy!!

Lol... just keep in mind, that babies can't eat cereal for breakfast.
  21. Old Comment

Nothing Out Of The Ordinary

my mistress said only That one song. But that is a good one.
  22. Old Comment

Nothing Out Of The Ordinary

you should have listened to dude looks like a lady in the shower....

I have never heard the whole song, neither has most people, but it would be awesome.
  23. Old Comment

Fun day

oh shame that you fell asleep - I wouldn't be able to handle that after such a day
  24. Old Comment

Fun day

Did you go and watch a movie? I don't think I could handle that.