Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Coyote

Rate this Entry

Ding Dong Ditch

Posted 03-19-2009 at 05:27 PM by Coyote

My mistress has given me a task of Ding Dong Ditch. I must do at the least 3 houses. but i must do house 2 twice and house 3 thrice.

So I will start when i began to pick my clothes. I was required to do this crossdressed. I chose the following: Red bra, Red thong, Red Dress(extra short, sleevless,cleavage showing),fishnet tights,4.5 inch heels. I stuffed the bra and got into my car. I will skip the drive.

I parked my car in the middle of the neighborhood. I started to walk down the sidewalk until i saw a house with the light on. I decided to make that my first house. I walked up to it and gathered my bearings.Then i pressed the bell and started to run. I got to the end of the sidewalk and ducked behind some bushes,looked at the door and waited. I saw a man in his mid 30's open the door. He stood there for a few seconds and went back inside.

House Number 2

I walked a few more houses down and spotted another house. Victim number 2. I walked up to the house and rang the doorbell. i started to run but i slipped and fell. the door opened. I was scared as hell but i wasn't noticed . I then remembered i had to do this house again so i went back up to the house and pressed the doorbell. I was more careful this time and slower... The door opened quicker this time and the person saw me. "Hey" he yelled but i kept on running.

House Number 3
I decided to walk down a block or two more before choosing another house. I wanted to Ding Dong Ditch a house with a woman because i have done 2 houses with men. So i tried to find one with a woman. I noticed a woman in the window as i passed a house so this was my target. I went up to the house and rang the doorbell. then i went behind the bush right next to the porch. I wanted to get a look of what the girl looked like so i peered my head up a little bit. She walked out and she had what looked like what were "B" breasts. Relatively tall, Blonde hair. She went back inside. I decided to do my second Ding Dong Ditch on this house now. I went back up on to the porch and pushed the doorbell button. I went to the other side of the porch this time. I was almost to the other end when my dress was snagged on a nail or something. I was going fast enough where it ripped a my dress of seing as it was silk. my first instinct was to grab the dress but then i heard the door open. I decided to jump off the porch in just the heels,bra and thong. Leaving the dress on the porch. I heard the womans footsteps step out onto the porch. I heard her come closer to the side i was on. "Well" I Heard her say. Then the door shut.

I waited a few moments and stepped back up onto the porch. I noticed that my dress was gone. "Damn" i said. I needed to do my next D.D.D. at this house. So in just my bra/thong and heels rang the doorbell. Then i turned and started to jump off the porch down to the sidewalk. Just as i started to jump the woman stepped out from the side of the porch and said "Won't you be needing this" holding my dress up. "ermm yes" i went over to get it from her. "have a nice day miss" She said with a wink. I couldn't wear the dress anymore so i just ran un my underwear all the way back to my car and went home.

I hope your happy mistress becky. I was completely humiliated.
Posted in My Slavery
Views 6446 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    wow, the last house was really daring, I think.
    Really nice dare.
    I really enjoyed reading.

lovely greetings
  2. Old Comment
    lol i love it coyote. i'm proud of you haha