Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Sick and in bed...

Posted 12-17-2011 at 11:43 AM by peaceful_soul

I don't want to complain, but sometimes it its interesting to know the problems of others. So here I am in bed sicker than sick. I think I got a nasty head cold. One in which I get every year. I honestly hardly every find myself getting sick, but when I do... it take a toll on me.

So again, I am in bed with a stuffy nose and a fever. I don't normally take pills to make myself feel better, because I like to let me white blood cells do the work in which they are meant to do. Fight infections....
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.80 average.

In My Head: Dates

Posted 12-11-2011 at 10:51 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

Women are complicated things, we're impossible to understand. Fail to do something, we get mad. Do what we say, we find an issue of how you do it. Women are picky, I know we are. It can be scary, too, when women freak out about what appear to be benign issues. (It's not, just to let you know). And men, I respect you for trying to keep us pleased with your fancy bouquet of flowers and emotional poetry complete with guitar solo.

But seriously, just ram me. You've been thoughtful and all,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Office christmas party

Posted 12-10-2011 at 02:32 PM by Jacques
Updated 12-10-2011 at 02:37 PM by Jacques

Our office had our christmas party a couple of
days ago, and I finally realised the purpose of christmas parties:

All the old, saggy pervy men who spend a year being professional, get to do what they wanted to do all year and be drunken, sleazy animals, and cheat on their partners/ wives. Whilst the women who spend the year dealing with inappropriate comments and jokey comments...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yay

Posted 12-09-2011 at 12:23 AM by maddy09

So in about 40 minutes it will be my birthday and I am sooo happy, Plus i get to start taking pictures in my photography class, so that should be fun, i just cant wait, i may be sick, but that wont matter much.

-Maddy
P.S. happy birthday if it happens to me your birthday also, if it isn't happy unbirthday. *gives a present to everyone*
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My favorite time of year...

Posted 12-08-2011 at 10:45 AM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

NOT. It's finals time.

Need I say more? I actually just left a final a few minutes ago and it was pretty easy. But tomorrow I have another one that I'm not even prepared for.

So.. yea, I'm procrastinating right now.
Distinguished Member
Old

I lived through weather history!

Posted 11-26-2011 at 09:50 PM by lokelake.
Updated 11-26-2011 at 09:53 PM by lokelake.

A historic October snowstorm hit my region this past October. It brought me 10 inches of snow, and no power for 6 days. Gosh, it looked like it was a scene in January and not of October.

I had thunder snow too (don't get that very often, but it was from that storm).

And the damage was really severe (mainly to trees and powerlines/power poles). Widespread big branches, branches and trees down, same for powerpoles and powerlines.

I highly doubt a storm like...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gold to Silver

Posted 11-26-2011 at 09:41 PM by lokelake.

Yeah, my macro skills was def. not that as of gold. So got the ol' demotion hammer from gold to silver.

It's a shame but whatever. I will get back into gold!
Posted in Uncategorized