Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vladimir_bz_lion

Rate this Entry

Fingerfuck

Posted 12-24-2013 at 09:55 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Turn off the lights. I don’t want you to see what I’m doing. Lean back and close your eyes. Right now all you have to do is feel. You won’t have to focus on too many things because all I will use are my fingers.

I will not ask you to do anything. I don’t need you to return the favour. I don’t want your hands or your mouth. I won’t tell you to touch me or to taste me. My satisfaction does not come into it. It’s all about yours now.

I love to roam across your body and feel all its peaks and valleys. To provoke reactions from it. I want to feel it change. To be loose one minute and then get hard the next. To squirm and twist before freezing in place at the right moments. To get wet and drip down my firm fingers.

I’ll make you want to push me away while at the same time clenching around me so I stay inside you. I’m going to fuck you with my fingers until your legs shake and you’re ready to pass out. Until you can’t take any more but still want it.

The lights are off. It’s time for me to own you with just my fingers
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1145 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments