Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Week 7 of diapers

Posted 02-24-2018 at 04:58 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:00 PM by Diapered_prince

Hey,

So this week was more of the same. Life has settled into a routine. Get up, change from cloth to disposable and go about my day. I usually change about 4 times a day so it is not too bad. But I am starting to mess my diapers instead of just wetting. It all depends on the amount of time that I will have to change. (and what I had to eat the previous day)

Not sure what else to add to this post, but I am glad to know that winter is almost over and spring is (basically)...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

Life in diapers week 6

Posted 02-17-2018 at 05:07 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:00 PM by Diapered_prince

Hello there,

So this week was challenging not because of the diapers and the usage of them, but rather because school was busy. I didn't go to bed on most nights this week until past 2am and that really took its toll on me. Today, I slept through my alarm and woke up at 3pm. Unfortunately, I was still in a dry diaper, but I did have to go pretty bad. I think that is what woke me up in the first place. If only my subconscious recognized that I was in a thick night diaper and would allow...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

Diapered week 5

Posted 02-10-2018 at 03:15 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 03:59 PM by Diapered_prince

Salutations,

This week was pretty rough for some reason. I felt pretty meh about this entire experience and almost stopped for a while. However, I can honesty say that not only am I still in diapers, the diaper I am currently wearing is wet.

I think that part of the problem was I bought some diapers and the soaker part was about 2 inches lower than I need it to be. I was also pretty low on money (about $12) so I couldn't go buy anymore. Luckily, I had some LUVs diapers...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

after 1 month

Posted 02-03-2018 at 10:54 AM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 03:59 PM by Diapered_prince

Hey all,

So, I am now one month removed from big boy underwear and it has started to grow on me. I had to buy more diapers and found out that the make of the diapers has changed from what I am used to wearing. The absorbency padding is slightly lower than it used to be so I am finding ways to adjust to that. Right now I am using luvs diapers as inserts and that seems to be working well.

This week I was messaged by someone that I just talk to about the diapers. He does...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

Week 3

Posted 01-27-2018 at 12:02 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 03:57 PM by Diapered_prince

Greetings,

I am almost a month into this dare and I gotta say that it has been an interesting experience.

I have had to buy two packs of 40 diapers (generic brand) so far and have gone through about 50 disposable diapers total. In addition, I have used my cloth diapers a good bit which has brought down the number of disposable that I have needed.

Anyway on to the week,

This week I actually wet my bed. I was wearing a cloth diaper with my...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

week 2(ish)

Posted 01-20-2018 at 10:24 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 03:58 PM by Diapered_prince

Hey all,
Sorry I missed last week school started back up and I have been really busy. I will try to be better in the future.

Anyway, I have been in my diapers for a while now and just want to say that I am feeling pretty eh about it. I have created and printed off a diaper certificate similar to the one in this picture (https://www.furaffinity.net/view/17470686/)
and have it by my bed to look at every now and then.

My favorite plush is also wearing diapers...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

1 week in

Posted 01-07-2018 at 12:54 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 03:58 PM by Diapered_prince

Hello everyone,

Well we are 7 days into 2018 and I have already filled two trashbags with diapers. I am currently wearing a mix of disposable and cloth (they all need to be washed) and while I don't have any premium diapers (had to pay tuition to two schools) I plan on saving up and getting some samples from Wearing Clouds before too long.

If anyone is curious I bought my cloth diapers form dependeco and they fit really well. Just make sure if you want to go cloth get some...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time