Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

(insert clickbait title)

Posted 05-04-2018 at 07:33 PM by Diapered_prince

So you are all probably expecting a large update for the last 3 weeks. Truth is, I have simply been really really really busy with school and work. So there is not really much to say. I am out kinda for the summer (more on that in a bit) and life has settled down.

I was able to see Infinity War (no spoilers) today and thought it was really well made. The pacing was sharp with very little down time and it still kept the wit that Marvel has come to be known for while still pulling the feels...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The diapered rough spot.

Posted 04-15-2018 at 11:44 AM by Diapered_prince

Hello there.

It is time for my update about my diapers. Now that April is half over, and the year is almost to a third I guess I should reflect on how the diapers have been.

Overall it has been a weird experience that has grown to be normal. The diapers are holding nicely and the leaks are very rare and only happen when I don't change like I should. For example, last night I was watching the Overwatch League and wet myself a couple times (really light wettings that I thought...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It has been a while

Posted 04-07-2018 at 08:45 PM by Diapered_prince

Hey all,

So I have been of GD for the past week simply because I have been too busy, and haven't really felt like logging on for a while. Life is busy and my bank account is empty. there is too much month at the end of the money. It didn't help that spring break took away roughly 25% of my work month. Not only that, I had to pay more of my tuition bill.

Cloth diapers are certainly the better option for a budget. (at least if you have a start up fund)

Not...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I've been thinking

Posted 03-25-2018 at 08:30 PM by Diapered_prince

HEADS UP, THIS IS A DEPRESING POST. PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A BAD SPOT.

This past week has been low for me and rather difficult for reasons I just can't put into words but I will try anyway.

All my life I have been in school learning and growing in knowledge. I am 18(ish) months from graduating university and my friends are set to graduate at the end of the year. When they do graduate, they plan on moving to another part of the US that is still tbd, but...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Temporary setback and backstory

Posted 03-17-2018 at 08:37 AM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:01 PM by Diapered_prince

So, I have gone to visit my family and (as of my limits) I am not in diapers. (That will be fixed tomorrow when I return home.)

I guess I can talk about how it is annoying to be using the bathroom after 2 1/2 months of going whenever and where ever I need to .
These past few days have been weird, and I find myself missing the padding between my legs and thinking about wearing again. I know that it was bad to stop for these past few days, but I did already receive a punishment for...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

My diapered life

Posted 03-11-2018 at 12:32 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:01 PM by Diapered_prince

So I was unable to update yesterday and for that I'm sorry, (so as a treat to you first readers, for the first 2 hours, you may PM me a diaper dare as creative as you want and I will report on it.)

Now on to the week.

This week seemed to drag on forever as it was the week before spring break, woo-hoo. I was able to successfully get rid of the small rash without too much difficulty which means that the diapers are back to being no problem.

I also took the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

2 months of wearing diapers

Posted 03-03-2018 at 03:50 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:00 PM by Diapered_prince

Greetings,

So, this week has been really busy for me at school with mid terms and project deadlines approaching, but that is just school life.

As for my diaper time, I have defiantly lost some bladder size and now wet ever hour or so. depending on how much I drink. That has led to me boosting my diapers so they can make it till I can change. I use baby diapers laid in my normal diaper to increase absorbance and that also benefits that I can pull out the booster and have...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time