Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > applebooty

Rating: 5 votes, 4.40 average.

The Sexy Scale

Posted 12-05-2008 at 06:31 AM by applebooty

So my boyfriend and N. were talking about the 1-10 scale of judging attractiveness and I really like what he came up with. It's universal, I think you'll agree.

A 10 is model perfect. Someone who looks unreal; people you see in movies and magazines, but never walking around in real life. You can't find any flaws to improve upon. 10s are hypothetical; you'll never meet a 10 at school or in a club.

9s are people who look like they should be models. They're unapproachably sexy; and although you can't find anything wrong with them, there's some untouchable reason they're not a 10. Very rare; it's impossible to say someone is a 9 without knowing their personality.

An 8 is simply a 9 without the "absolutely no complaints" part. Maybe there's some slight problem, a flaw or two.

7s are people attractive on both physical and mental levels. Cute enough to make you walk across the room to start a conversation; You would pursue them.

6s you wouldn't stop from pursuing you, but you wouldn't really make the first move. Cute, above average, but maybe not your type. Something in them catches your attention, but not the way it did for a 7.

A 5 is average in every sense of the word. Nothing too great, but nothing too bad, either. You're not willing to put much effort towards this person. Fuckable, but not necessarily anyone who stands out in a crowd.

4s are below average. You would actively find a way to not physically contact this person. There's at least one obvious flaw that makes this person below average.

3s are not even considered sexual by you. Not even an option, even when drunk. Not even cute enough to be "the ugly friend." Major flaws. Socially incapable.

A 2 is that ugly person you rarely contact even in everyday life. Bus drivers, cafeteria ladies. You think to yourself, "how did this happen?" They've stopped trying, or never even made an attempt to be attractive. Unintelligent, bad personalities.

And finally, 1s are hypotheticals, just like 10s. Movie gross; possibly missing limbs. Circus freaks, or that one guy who weighs 3,000 pounds.

I really love this scale. I think it's really flexible and the numbers change depending on personality. For example, if I see a really cute girl across the room and I go to talk to her, she might be a 7. But then if her personality sucks, she drops to a 6. Or, perhaps, I'm approached by a 7 who, after a long conversation, becomes an 8 after discovering how awesome his personality is.

I'm going to use this scale for the rest of my days.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 14352 Comments 17
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 17

Comments

1. Old Comment
    *cries* I think I'm a 4...
  2. Old Comment
    I guess I fit under 10
  3. Old Comment
    Aron, I doubt you're a 4 haha.

Davros, I'm sure.
  4. Old Comment
    This whole notion just makes me depressed.

In the words of Ian Hislop:

"You carry on with your lookist rubbish"
  5. Old Comment
    Hampers, please do not insult me, as this post does not take itself too seriously. I could rant about human attraction but I haven't the time or the patience. Thanks for reading.
    Updated 12-06-2008 at 08:01 AM by applebooty (spelling error)
  6. Old Comment
    i'm a 11 on that scale
  7. Old Comment
    apple,

C'est jokes, jokes, et plus jokes.
  8. Old Comment
    I'm sure. And extra characters, too.
  9. Old Comment
    you know we straight 10s nukka!
  10. Old Comment
    Haha, I like this scale. I think I will start using this one from now on.
  11. Old Comment
    Where do you fall on this scale, applebooty?
  12. Old Comment
    Oh, at least an 8.5.
  13. Old Comment
    I guess i'd be somewhere in the middle - suits me! Do you think people end up getting together with people around the same scale? Do 7s usually end up with 7s etc...
  14. Old Comment
    Not always. I've seen plenty of 7's, or 8's for that matter, who have been with 6's and 5's.
  15. Old Comment
    An 8.5, huh? That's nice, I love it!
  16. Old Comment
    I'm definitely between a 6 and a 7, depending on what mood I'm in.
  17. Old Comment
    the funny thing is that this list has no overall meaning at all
    i cant think of any model i would see as "perfect" ... but maybe i just have a strange taste

Still it was funny to read