Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Toybox

Rate this Entry

Spreading My Page

Posted 12-01-2023 at 11:09 AM by Toybox
Updated 12-01-2023 at 01:16 PM by Toybox

Was recently reading my post about how someone posted my Lovense link without me knowing on Ladies Exposed and it got me really horny again. I love the idea that people here are sending my toy links to be used. Considering I don't have pics here I wonder what they used as the exposed pic though. I kinda want it to happen more. It's really hot knowing someone is "leaking my page" and people are making accounts here just to say, "Hey slut. Found your profile link on _________. Strip naked and bend over."

So... yeah, if anyone wants to leak my page here or Lovense app link anywhere go right ahead >>

If you send me a pic as proof of somewhere you leaked it to maybe ai can return the favor with a few tasks or Lovense control myself

Edit: To clear up some confusion I've been getting, I meant my Getdare profile link and as for the Lovense one, you can find that on my profile.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 567 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh, I love the idea

If you send me the link, I can spread it (but I think ladies exposed isn't working anymore) one of these days. Let me know
    Posted 12-01-2023 at 01:06 PM by GivingWantingDares GivingWantingDares is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares View Comment
    Oh, I love the idea

If you send me the link, I can spread it (but I think ladies exposed isn't working anymore) one of these days. Let me know
    It's on my profile, the Lovense one, and zip meant my GD profile in general