Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

pizza guy release method by omegleman

Posted 06-30-2016 at 07:00 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 06-30-2016 at 07:07 AM by AnalGirl1

Hallo,

Du bist volkommen nackt.
Du präpariest dich mit einem Dildo im Arsch, den funkgesteuerten Eiern in der Pussy.
Dann schreibst du auf deinen Körper "Blasestute" "Ficksau" "ich machs mit jedem".
Kette mit "Slut" aufschrift umlegen.
Du trägst den o-ring gag.
Stell die Eier auf low.
Schlüssel irgendwo deponieren, wo du nicht rankommst.
Dann fixierst du deine Hände auf dem Rücken mit den Handschellen.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

"One Way Ride" by MrLoboSnow REPORT

Posted 05-07-2016 at 04:31 AM by AnalGirl1

Hi,
so this weekend I had some time to do it.
I hope you liked the other report I send to you. I haven't heared from you since I send it.
So on Friday I was wearing this High Heels, a Buttplug, a Jacket, no purse and Condoms put inside of this dress: http://www.bilderhoster.net/p67s269d.jpg.html (can't believe I dared to wear it in public,... I shouldn't edge before doing this kind of dares... or should I )
I gave my jacket to the wardrobe lady and went to the bar. Immediately
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"One Way Ride" by MrLoboSnow DARE

Posted 05-07-2016 at 04:30 AM by AnalGirl1

So you want a dare for yourself only? Okay, I have one for you that I think you will love But after you’ve done it I have a proposition for you.

But first the dare. This dare is called “One way ride” and I’ve reviewed some of the things you like to make sure you’ll enjoy it a lot. But first a warning: it is a long dare, it should take you on night and the following day, so take this into account. And now, the dare:

One way ride
You are going to go out to a club tonight,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1/10 Dare Challenge by cmiller

Posted 05-07-2016 at 04:09 AM by AnalGirl1

Hey, it's been a while. Are you still interested in some dares?

I'm desperatly waiting for your dare.

So before I gave you a series of dares that gradually got harder. If you are interested I finally have time and can do that again if you want.

I propose this challenge. I will continue to give you dares of increasing difficulty. You must get through ten of them. You may pass on one and one only but it doesn't mean you get out of a dare just means I'll give
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Cum Depository" Dare by stbke

Posted 05-07-2016 at 03:55 AM by AnalGirl1

It seems you've already had some experience with propositioning strangers, so this shouldn't be too hard. You can do this with or without condoms, although with might be a bit tricky.

Convince a random stranger to have anal sex with you. I don't care where you find him, but it doesn't count unless he finishes within 90 minutes of meeting you. Once he finishes, thank him and let him watch you plug your ass. The plug will stay in until you get home. (If you're using a condom, make sure he
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

Gloryhole Dare by Beastlyj_20

Posted 03-11-2016 at 05:26 PM by AnalGirl1

This dare will be written in multiple parts, it is in your best interest if you do not read each part until you are allowed to. Upon reading this, if you are planning on attempting to complete it please PM me back that you are going to attempt it. Thanks 😘

This dare will most likely take an entire day so I would recommend waking up early to start

Materials needed:
http://www.bilderhoster.net/ypfvc4xx.jpg.html
http://www.bilderhoster.net/7ff87g5b.jpg.html
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

Introducing Lucy with MrLoboSnow

Posted 03-11-2016 at 05:13 PM by AnalGirl1

...PS: I met a kinky girl in a club a few days ago, we chatted a bit and it seems she is as kinky as I am But not so experienced. Maybe (I think I will try to convince her) we will do something together soon. I think about bondage or masturbating in front of each other (soft lesbian) ... it has to start softly (for her) I think. ... Maybe I could make her assist me getting fucked. If you have ideas/...

Double dare, double fun
For this dare you will need some rope and/or handcuffs,
Posted in Uncategorized