Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

300th Dare & Intro to Spanking Dare

Posted 08-17-2012 at 10:32 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-22-2012 at 08:25 AM by Rose_Angel

When I told Dravot that I would need my 300th dare soon, he mentioned he would make it fun and easy, so that I wouldn’t be overwhelmed, considering I also had the Sub Wars competition with Frosty. I politely reminded him that I requested all challenges to get progressively harder. I believe I said “ ‘Fun’ is fine, but this girl is not hoping for something easy.”

He was very glad to hear that, and posted below is the revised 300th edge dare. Explanations on revision will be discussed after

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot

Well you wanted them to get progressively harder...

You will need your bullet,
several belts or scarves,
A timer with an audible alarm,
your neon toy

Arrange the bullet as before, insert the neon toy, turn it on high bind your legs at the ankle and again at the knee. Turn the bullet to medium.

Set the timer for 30 minutes set it where you can't see it and now lay on the floor flat on your back, pinch the opposite nipple with your hands ie left hand right nipple and vice versa

When he first gave me the dare, there was some mild confusion between the two of us. He was under the impression that I had a broken g spot vibrator, and so he wanted me to just insert that one in my pussy, and keep my bullet on my clit on high. I like challenges, but I prefer them to be something I believe I can accomplish.

After discussing the facts, that all my vibrators work just fine, we decided on my neon toy being inserted in my pussy and left on high, and the bullet being left on medium. I believed that while there was an honest chance I wouldn’t succeed, I felt fairly confident that I could take on the challenge and complete it successfully.

As a note for this and future dare/punishment reports I make, ever since my session one rules of using third person and addressing everyone on getDare as “Sir” or “Madam,” I made a conscious decision and offer to the two people I go to for dares/punishments. I offered to address both Dravot and Gin as “Sir” while ‘playing’ in a submissive role to them. Therefore, as these reports are primarily for them, and I just happen to share them with everyone on getDare, you will now see me address them as “Sir” within the reports.

The Report

Before doing this dare, Sir, I edged 9 times in the morning. I intended on doing the challenge directly after… but I realized how TERRIBLE of an idea that would be, considering how close to going over the edge I was already getting, and I do not want any punishments from you, Sir. So I let myself calm down a bit, but stayed mildly excited. I had some lunch, and then started preparing for this dare.

I cleared out room on my floor, and put a bed sheet down to lie on. We didn’t discuss this, Sir, but I also put one of pillows on the ground, so my head would have something to lie on. I knew you would be okay with this, as it is for my physical health/safety. I got two belts and both jump ropes, just in case, out of my closet. I sat down and affixed the bullet to my clit as directed, Sir. Then I realized I probably should have inserted the neon toy first, but was thankful I was able to insert it fully in my pussy, even with the gauze near it. Considering I had let myself get calmed down, the neon toy hurt a bit going in, but it wasn’t too bad.

You directed me to turn the vibrator on before binding my ankles and knees, Sir, and I tried that at first. However, it hurt too much to sit up with it turned on and inserted in my pussy, as well as distracted me from being able to bind myself. So, I made a modification and turned it off. I used my slightly shorter belt to wrap around my ankles twice before fixing the tongue to make the belt stay in place. I then did the same with my longer belt around my knees. It felt weird. I had never bound any parts of my body together, with the exception of my hands with my handcuffs. It felt nice, Sir, knowing I ‘couldn’t’ move my legs much.

Now I had the challenge of turning my neon vibrator to high with my legs bound together. Fortunately, I was able to turn to my side and lift my legs high enough so that my arms could reach high enough, push the vibrator back in more, and turn it on high. It was a physical challenge, but I’m happy I was able to do it. I then turned my bullet on to medium, and set my phone for 12:12, as it was 11:41 A.M. at this time.

I put the phone out of sight, laid down flat on my back with my head on the pillow, and pinched each nipple with the opposite hand. Throughout the dare, I noticed my hands putting more and more pressure on my nipples, which is always a good thing!

Considering I was not able to look at the time, I have no idea how long it took between each edge. The first edge, I would imagine took about 5 minutes to have. The first is generally easy to fight. The second came soon after, and I am pretty sure I nearly failed the dare on this one. But, I did my absolute best to fight against it, Sir, turning my mind completely off, as for me, edging generally requires mental stimulation on my end.

During the dare, my legs were constantly reminded that they were bound, as my natural response to fight an edge is to separate my legs more. My legs did often find themselves up in the air, and my inner thighs would squeeze together to better enjoy the edges I had.

After about the fourth edge however, I felt my neck starting to hurt. I hadn’t placed my head on a very good spot on the pillow. I tried keeping my hands on my nipples while inching backwards to get a better position, but I was unable to do so. So, I removed my hands from my nipples to better adjust my head and pillow. Also, even though I did affix the bullet as in past dares Sir, the vertical movement of my legs caused the vibrator to get slightly out of place, so before returning my hands to my nipples, I reached in the gauze pad and moved the bullet up, to make sure it was directly on the clit, once again. I had no further neck pain during the dare, Sir.

I edged three more times during the dare, the last of which I felt like I was about to give up on the dare for fearing an orgasm, but thankfully my alarm went off. I removed my hands from my nipples, and turned the vibrator off first, and then the alarm.

However, I loved the feeling of edging with limited leg movement, Sir, so I stayed put for another 5 edges, turning my vibrator between high and low between edges. After I had done enough edging, for fun I wiggled my ankles out of my belt loop fairly quickly. I wanted to do the same for the belt tied around my knees. It took a good deal of time and squirming around, but I was eventually able to free myself without using my hands. When I sat up, my back was a bit sore, but beyond that I was feeling wonderful. Removing the tape was once again, fairly painful, but I think I’m beginning to like the sensation of removing it from the skin, Sir.

Thank you very much for the dare, Sir. I greatly look forward to my 400th coming up fairly soon!

Depending on whether or not Dravot continues allowing/ 'forcing' Frosty and I to edge for our competition, I anticipate doing the 400th dare on Sunday. However, this all depends on Dravot.

Intro to Gin's Spanking Dare

Later the same night, I did a spanking Dare that Gin was, I would say kind, but instead will say sadistic enough to make for me. I will report on that soon! For now, here is a very small teaser, followed by a quick explanation of how this dare came to exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin

As soon as you told me: 'feel free to be sadistic', I asked myself, how could I, if I wanted to be sure to remain within reasonable limits. And 'reasonable', obviously, may hugely vary from person to person. (For one girl, 50 spanks delivered on her own ass could be unbearable. For another, it could just be... an appetizer!) And limits may even vary for the same person, depending on many factors.

As always, If you don't know something, just ask for it!!! So, I won't decide any number. YOU will...

Here it is your algorithm (a little homage to your mathematics skills!) for a perfect spanking session. Perfect because it will be harsh, but within your limits. And because of another reason, that I will write below. For instance, just read it:
So, as to how this dare existed, it actually slightly spun off from another dare Gin created for me, but will not be doing until after the Sub Wars competition with Frosty is over. Part of that dare involved having either a pen or thin sharpie (preferred) up my ass during the dare. However, I had only put one sharpie up, and it had been just before the request, and I wasn't yet comfortable to include it. However, I promised Gin to try to get my ass accustomed to them during my edges for Dravot's dares, so that I would hopefully be able to please Gin.

I used a blue sharpie for a total of 15 edges, and once the edging session was over, I reached up to grab the sharpie, and when I pulled it out, I noticed blue ink was running down on the marker. My hands got the ink on it (fortunately my underwear and bed didn't!).

When I later went to use the rest room, I noticed... MY ASS WAS BLUE... Quite comical. I informed Gin of this and told him that I never intend to use a sharpie up my ass again, but that I do feel comfortable in using a pen for his future dare.

He replied with something very close to the following statement:

"LOL I would maybe like to make your ass red... not Blue!"

So I sent him a message asking him how many spanks he wanted me to give myself, and then messaged him again to feel free to be sadistic and include my nipples and clit....

I'll post that dare and report later this evening... I need to write it up still!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1469 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments