Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Iodine

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

The Great Chasity war

Posted 09-24-2013 at 01:57 PM by Iodine
Updated 09-29-2013 at 10:10 AM by Iodine

Come all who wish to enter this foolish game, we are the chastised, the frustrated, the horny . We were the ones who put out names forth on this fruitless quest for denial and release. So i ask of all of you who wish to fuel the erections join us come now and taste the agony.

Or in other words make a chastity thread if you feel like it, and ask to be put on here.

Join the denied legion

kami From: 09/24/13
Gamer69 From 09/24/13
Loome 09/25/13
lucy.transvestite 09/20/13
drwarschauu 09/25/13
Iodine (after failure) 27/09/13

Simi March 2013

Im posting this here because i ran out of room in my sig.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7486 Comments 54
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 54

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I don't have a chastity thread.....but unofficially, I'm WINNING! Bwahahahahahaha

9.20.13 8 A.m. GMT (Greenwich)
    Posted 09-26-2013 at 06:04 PM by lucy.transvestite lucy.transvestite is offline
  2. Old Comment
    how about me, no orgasms since march
  3. Old Comment
    It's really starting to feel like a war out there, with capital letters in fact:

The Great Chastity War of 2013

Epic. People are posting in these threads like crazy, including the ones in chastity themselves.

Feel free to add my thread to the blog. Last orgasm: September 25.
  4. Old Comment
    Simi, the unsung hero...
  5. Old Comment
    Dammit, Simi. I want to win. : P
    Posted 09-29-2013 at 09:52 AM by lucy.transvestite lucy.transvestite is offline
  6. Old Comment
    no orgasms since march ... i have been close to cumming so many times already - who is the evil one keeping you in chastity that long?
  7. Old Comment
    I think Simis won. If you call that winning .
  8. Old Comment
    Lol my Master, i made a comment that they werent really that satisfying (which they arent if you suffer from nymphomania like i do) however i do like the edge, been so close to slipping over that line
  9. Old Comment
    Do i get anything if you guys cant last longer than i do?
  10. Old Comment
    um im going to admit i never really thought of turning it into a competition, if you want something if you win just name it and we will see if everyone agrees.

infact if you want you all can put down victory conditions if you want to and we can turn it into one giant frustrating competition.

or we can leave it like this if you guys want.
  11. Old Comment
    Hmmm how about if you guys combined get to the time i have spent without the orgasm, might be fair and i win if any of you cum.
    Would have to be something rather intense to make the 6 of your motivated enough
  12. Old Comment
    I think it was mid march but as i cant remember i will allow your target to be the same amount of days as i have been without orgasm since the start of april. Roughly half a year worth of time
  13. Old Comment
    that sounds interesting, id agree to this, but im going to have to ask everyone else first.

And i do believe ive forgotten to ask one particular detail, what happens if we win or loose, or is it just a friendly competition.

I presume we get to decide our winning condition but...
  14. Old Comment
    I would decide based on the wining condition, each of you only have to manage for 1 month (or if your chastity gets released before that your legit out but your time has counted (do we really think anyone is going to be free in less than a month))
    Could be something like slavery, i become the slave to all of you for a certain amount of time and each of you would become mine for a period of maybe double what i was under each of you (gentler on each of you that way)
  15. Old Comment
    That sounds fun, ill pm everyone and see if they agree.
  16. Old Comment
    The stakes can be set by you guys. Remember if any of you break your chastity then you instantly all forfeit
  17. Old Comment
    I suppose if people dont agree the others can do it against me, more to catch up on though
  18. Old Comment
    well since most of them are offline im just going to go ahead and agree now and hope they all join me. (im just going to pray they dont all decide to say no, as that could leave me in a very interesting situation )

Going along with your idea, how about a period of one month if we win and two if we loose. Since if everyone does join we will only have one month to do, i think its kind of fitting thats all.
  19. Old Comment
    and if any of you fail after having agreed (even on the 29th day) you will all be my slaves for the next 2 months (i may allow those out of chastity an orgasm in this time, but maybe not :P)
  20. Old Comment
    and if only you are in you will have a minimum of 6 months even if i came tomorrow to match my time lol, it is your amount of days to mine from the 1st of April until you have reached me or i cum or you fail
  21. Old Comment
    well i just hope someone else decides to join in aswell, or its going to be a very long 6 months
  22. Old Comment
    lol well actually it would then be a race to not cum, i suppose we could then start a post allowing people to set us tasks to test us
  23. Old Comment
    If i cum should we say i will lose no matter how far in we are? (have a feeling that anyone in the comp will be trying to set me tasks to make me cum lol)
  24. Old Comment
    wouldn't that be a little unfair on you, you have already had around six month of denial.

I shouldnt complain that sounds like a excellent idea. Advantage Us woot.
  25. Old Comment
    Simi already impressed me by that ... sorry but im not going to lessen that by going up against her ... also i feel like my chastity will end soon somewhat unvoluntarily ....

Guess Simi wins by default then against me lol - dunno what she gets for that ^.^