Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Pathetic Whore

Posted 07-22-2020 at 03:23 PM by kitkatxxx (Adventures of a Secret Slut)

I’m a pathetic whore.

I have had a wonderful year learning & growing from my Daddy.

Today he is showing me what it truly means to be his. What it truly means to be horny.

Lately I’ve been turned on by some new things & Daddy is indulging.
However I need to accomplish some thing’s I’ve been procrastinating & Daddy is gonna make me earn it.

Today I’m not allowed to touch my pussy.
I have some hands free nipple sucker/vibrators...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantasy blog: I did regret.

Posted 07-22-2020 at 04:20 AM by Graceful

You wake up.
Last thing you remember was untying me and cuddling me in your cosy hotel room and falling sleep.

You wake to your bratty sub grinning down at you. I am sitting between your legs. You want to pull me down but your hands tied to the head board.
We both are naked and yours legs are free.
I slowly take you in my mouth and start sucking you while you moan
And try to push more in my mouth.

Then I turn around and dip my fingers in...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200722_164809.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	918  
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Public Peeing in the park

Posted 07-21-2020 at 11:33 AM by ClaireScott

Hey, it’s been awhile. Life got in the way, but i’ve Missed this place and all the thrills. I decided to start off again with a dare I saw from @matdoc. The dare was:

“Drink 3 glasses of water and 3 cups of coffee or tea or the like before you go to the park. Only start when you already feel your full bladder. When you cannot hold it anymore, pee in the park finding a corner not fully exposed. After peeing, clean yourself and keep your panties down, then rub yourself to a nice orgams in...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More Bladder Training

Posted 07-21-2020 at 08:54 AM by BastyTheKitty

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've posted here, but I've been around on GD a lot lately. Today I realised I should post some updates on my bladder training. It's been up and down lately on whether or not I'm doing proper training. For a bit I stopped drinking water every hour and started holding again. At the same time, I've been wearing diapers more often than I was before.

Today I decided to go a little more intense. I actually got up and refused to go to the bathroom. I did...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I have reached a dilemma

Posted 07-20-2020 at 10:00 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

My post count. It's 666. I wanna start posting again, but at the same time, I don't know if I really wanna change that awesome number! Like, I've got 666 posts!? HAIL SATAN! xD
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So my roomie started spanking me out of no where.

Posted 07-20-2020 at 09:13 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

So like, my roommate used to never ball tap people, but he's started doing it to me. He also started smacking my ass randomly too. 😦

Like, I haven't said anything about it, when he ball taps me I just like, laugh about it because I think it's a joke. Like locker room humor.

And when he slaps my ass I always respond with "thank you" and he walks away laughing. I honestly think he's just being playful and joking around with me, cus like, I know he's not...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back again.

Posted 07-20-2020 at 02:46 PM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

So, havn't had time to come online for quite some time. New job, new home made life a bit of a mess for a while. Finally everything has calmed down now and I can explore the world of interesting and scary dares again.
Posted in Uncategorized