Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

Anna's Invincible Diaper Dare

Posted 05-05-2017 at 09:51 PM by JTN2010

I received a dare from Anna which I promised to a report on, so I figured I'd make it public. Like many of my potentially long dares I try to do the report sort of as I go for the most part.

So the dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacifierGirl
...So this is quite a different dare and you may have to change the numbers to better suit how much time you'll have available. I'd say this will take a couple of hours at most but if you suck, it might take more.

Put on a diaper and wrap the top waist of it in three layer of duct tape. Now put on another diaper over it and put on another two layers of duct tape over that one.

Every 15 minutes, drink a glass of water.

Your task ends as soon as you manage to remove the two diapers completely but you aren't allowed to use your hands to do so.

To make this even more complicated, you are only allowed to attempt to remove the diaper for two minutes every 30 minutes so use your time wisely!

Have fun! Don't get stuck in diapers.
I did make a few assumptions for clarity sake (I like being well defined).

Assumptions
  • No using my hands means not using my hands at all (including indirectly). If I'm still haven't made progress after 4 hours I can start using my hands indirectly (for example using my hands to push myself onto something [not totally sure of a plan]).
  • I wouldn't use my time outside the 2 minutes to prep at all (so no using the 28 minutes to set things up on the floor to use or whatever).
  • The inner diaper would have slits in it to drain into the second one (I wasn't totally sure of this because if I get the outer one off, this could be an issue.
  • I'll call it complete when the diaper is basically off (and un-useable based on its position). So if it's still like dangling on by a thread I won't wait another half hour like that.

Start (10PM)
I cut slits into my inner diaper, put that on with the duct tape, along with the outer one and duct tape. The tape may be too tight or too much on my skin (I tried to get a balance of on the skin and on the diapers), but it pulled hard when I sat down.

I had to go pee before I started but felt like that might be too easy so I waited so immediately wet it after hitting start. My phone has 2 timers going (one for half hours and one for fifteen minutes).

Finally, despite having a few days notice on this I opted to not give it any conscious thought of a strategy to make it more interesting. I don't have a plan right yet (my first thought is just like rubbing my back against the floor and maybe pull the diaper off from the back.

Attempt 1 - The Jam
So first attempt, as expected made no progress. First I tried rubbing my back (with pressure on my waist) on wall corners (think Balloo in the the Jungle Book). Nothing. Then I tried hooking the tape on something (in this case door jams). I think that's almost good enough (it pealed some but nothing lasting). I think I need to do something like that, but something that is doesn't push itself back in (like a door jam).

I also ate dinner right before this and the drinks are really adding up (I might tone it back some to not feel too too bloated).

Attempt 2 - The Shower Thought
So I had an idea...don't know if it was a good idea or a bad one, but it was certainly an idea.

What if I used the shower (Which I can start without using my hands) to A. Loosen the tape and B. Overfill the diaper so the weight helps me. So I tried that.

Two things. One, duct tape is sort of designed for this (which I hadn't thought about much before). So no water, as far as I could tell, got in through the tape (I suppose that means I did a good job). Two, 2 minutes is not a long time in the shower, especially when you are trying different angles.

While I imagine some water got in, it doesn't seem like much if any got in (for better or worse). I suppose this could have made the whole dare much harder, or made it much easier. The result was neither.

Attempt 3 - Back in a Jam
I hadn't thought of any new ideas at this point so I resorted back to the door jam. I think the tape holding the outer diaper, on my back is loosened/folded-over some now. I think this strategy has some merit, but I I feel it will take much too long (it would probably take at least another 2 hours to get the outer diaper off).

I need to get creative.

Attempt 4 - Clear Realization
While pacing around the room looking for anything that might help (maybe clearing the coffee table, laying on it to catch the diaper on it perhaps). I realized I hadn't tried the patio door. Which is significantly different as it has a sturdy I shaped handle.

I did an initial test and it worked quickly. I pulled as much as I could (crouching, inserting it, standing up, readjusting) and got most of the backside unattached before the 2 minutes was up.

I should also mention that during all of this I have to have the balcony door open and myself standing half in, half out...in nothing but a diaper. I sort of made it work by sort of hiding within the drapes but probably the most public I've been in a diaper (that I recall).

The next issue was the taped skin around my hips that was pretty stuck.

Attempt 5 - Success
First off, the diaper was pretty soaked by this point. I don't know how much of it was the water I was drinking, but I also had a lot to drink before this started so I had to love to give.

So I got it off using the above strategy. At the end I imagine my entire butt was outside moving in weird ways but I didn't care. What I did care about was the pain. Man oh man that was painful. I hadn't had duct tape on in any real way in a long time (probably since my last big diaper dare involving a taped "diaper package") and I forgot how awful that is to get off, especially without your hands to help, on a timer, partially in public. It was a disaster. I was sure I'd pull skin off [I didn't].

Synopsis and Criticism
Super fun dare, I was looking forward to it all week and while it definitely proceeded oddly it was challenging and interesting.

My only critique would be A. The amount of liquid felt high, B. Maybe I'm taping diapers wrong (maybe you just tape them to be tight and secure and not to your skin) but idk that's a pain, C. Maybe have a default like lose time; I hate giving up but I don't mind losing. It wasn't relevant for this attempt but I imagine with messing this could be more interesting (for better and worse) and I imagine that can only be done for so long.

Super interesting dare, I'm glad I did it. I don't know that I'd do it again at least not immediately. That said I might try to do some more of Anna's dare.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2962 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Amazing report! Glad to know you enjoyed it! ^^

I didn't expect you to tape it to your skin, so that one's on you But I'll definitely keep the other points in mind, if not for this dare but for others in the future!