Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

My girl.

Posted 11-29-2015 at 04:56 PM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 11-29-2015 at 05:06 PM by AbusiveMaster

So. I promised my girl a blog, she asked for it. "A nice blog about me." Those were her words. Normally, if she tried to give me a 'task' of any kind she would regret it. So why, then, am I giving in?

Is it because I am wrapped tightly about her little finger? No. Oh I am, no doubt about it. My princess has me right where she wants me, but thats not why.

Is it because I suddenly turned into a switch? Hell no, if that happened I think we would be seeing another ad in the Slave Master section rather soon.

No. It is because I asked her to do something for me, something we both knew was treading very close to the limits of her capability. Not the "I wont do that," limits, but the things that actually terrify her. And it did. But she tried, and pushed, and though I feel so bad about the way it made her feel, I feel so proud of her for making the effort. (Not so much for pretending she was fine when she obviously wasn't.) As soon as I realised she wasn't, we stopped. So, as well as other reassurances, my girl has some guilt to capitalise on, and here it is.

Why did I bother putting all that in? Because it leads nicely into what I want to talk about. We have made posts and comments before about limits, about trust, about pushing to the border. My IceMaiden once told me she doesnt want to be 99.9% mine, she wants to be able to do everything and anything for me.

Of course, this isnt practical or possible. There are certain things I wont ever make her do. Things that are physically or mentally or emotionally unsafe, anything that would damage her in any way.

I have spoken about this before. What I havent mentioned though is how I feel about this, and about her for doing it.

It is an oddly humbling experience. What an odd word, but I think it is true. To be trusted so much, to be given so much. It is empowering, of course, thats the nature of Dominance, but it also makes me appreciate just how lucky I am that of all the people she could have given this to, she chose me. She is an intelligent twisted, gorgeous girl, anyone would be blessed to own her, and I am the one who actually does.

Little things, like tucking her in at night, to her trademarked "Thank you nicely." The way she makes me smile out of nowhere. The way she thinks she is hilarious when she teases "Good boy." These are all part of what make her special, but then there are the big things. The tasks she does that we share in chat to embarass her, and the ones we dont share because they are so much worse. Eighteen weeks and change and she is still surprising and delighting me every day.

I know this descended into a senseless ramble about two sentences in, but it is hard to describe just why someone is special, how they came to hold and fill your heart.

I love you, Frosty Knickers.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2033 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I ordered you not to feel bad, start listening. Now. Good boy.

I was fine! Eventually.

In seriousness: You know the reason I panicked about it, and I was aware it was a possibility beforehand. However.

I'm still glad we tried, and I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to do that with me. Why? Because I always know you will keep me safe the entire time. And you did.

Also, in case you didn't notice I am incredibly stubborn and so now I need to overcome that and will do so. And I trust you with that, too.

It may not be possible to give everything entirely- but that doesn't mean I will ever stop trying. You have every part I can possibly give and I'm very content with that.

I love you too.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    It may not be possible to give everything entirely- but that doesn't mean I will ever stop trying. You have every part I can possibly give and I'm very content with that.
    That is everything, entirely.
  3. Old Comment
    Doing something nice for your girl, like writing a sweet blog, never makes you less of a man. It makes you more of a man, in my eyes. You don't have to be a sub or a switch to feel a need to please her! So it's nice to see that you made the effort to make her feel happy, especially after a rough moment. You really are a good boy!
  4. Old Comment
    love this! what a nice sentiment
  5. Old Comment
    I love reading blogs like this! ♡