Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jachris

Rate this Entry

punnisment 1

Posted 04-13-2009 at 05:43 PM by jachris

i have broken one of my mistresses commands for me and thus i am worthless as a slave for if i couldn't keep even this right i shouldn't be allowed to even worship at her feet. i am useless for the task was to simply write and turn in a short story to my goddess of a mistress and i couldn't even get it in on time. this may seem like a minor offense but even this dishonors me greatly for i having said i will serve her and her excepting me as her slave/pet i should have been able and in the future i need and must obey her every word and command. i am grateful that my beloved mistress is so forgiving that she allowed for me to do punishments and depending on how well i do these i may or may not be able to get back into her good graces. i don't deserve such a forgiving woman to be my mistress but as long as she will have me i will work to regain her trust, and i will do my best to never again brake it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2932 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    dude stop lying i doubt u hav a mistress
  2. Old Comment
    @metalgreek;

Although there are people out there that lie about whether or not they have a Mistress, it doesn't mean that jachris is. There, of course, is a possibility that he is, but it is his blog and there is no rule against lying about this kind of stuff.

/lecture.

PS: I greatly appreciate your excellent grammar, metalgreek.
  3. Old Comment
    lol sorry i'm used to typing like i am typing an instant message or text kind of way
  4. Old Comment
    i am pretty sure that he has the same mistress as i do. And writing a story is one of her tasks i was given to i believe him(if our mistress is the same person)