Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

The occasional ass play

Posted 02-26-2023 at 06:32 AM by pluky

Today I sort of kind of did a session of mini-anal training, something I didn't really do in nearly a decade, I mean it's nothing of the level of what people do here, but I just went from finger to two fingers to hair brush handle, kinda inspired by the words and thoughts of a fellow GD user.

Not something I'm planning to make a habit of but I just felt like, it's kinda been the season of doing things that aren't in my comfort zone lately, as always I'm just going with the flow and doing what feels ok for me in the moment.

I don't have a lot to say but I wanted to keep a trace of it that I can also easily go back to.

It made me feel all kinds of ways, a lot of fear, some sens of accomplishment when the handle of the hairbrush went in right after I felt defeated and sighed thinking it will never. Surprisingly wet. A bit nauseous, probably related to the fear.

As with everything that I find a bit hard to approach it helped me to think of a person I would like to do this for, to imagine this person with me, to imagine it pleasures this person.

I would usually assume I got wet merely from those thoughts, but truth be said the sensations did turn me on a bit themselves. I think I was taken aback when it slid out quickly the second I let go of it, and that swift slide felt like a nice massage and made me feel aroused.

But it always feels so dangerous and tricky, like I could hurt myself anytime, this is why I don't like anal, and because I hurt myself before doing it.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great job overcoming your fear. If it is something you enjoy, just keep going slow. Injury can happen in all activities that we do, but you just need to decide what is within your risk profile.

When it comes to anal, keep going slow, use lots of lube and maybe try using a toy that is meant for anal rather than household object.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you, I went to sleep after writing this, I just remember rubbing my ass in the middle of my sleep and thinking "see this was a bad idea, not doing this again" 😅
    Updated 02-26-2023 at 06:37 PM by pluky
  3. Old Comment
    I’ve surprised myself with what I've done anally, just that initial barrier of ‘letting go’ getting some confidence and control, not resisting yourself.

You totally should get a proper, small toy, like a plug and dedicated anal lube though, they’ll go in easier and be safer. Make sure everything has a good flared base! Anchor style is my fav, the small flares on those round ones never made me feel safe, or confident, that i wouldn't just suddenly swallow it if i sat just the right way..
  4. Old Comment
    What have you done anally ? 😆
  5. Old Comment
    I’m a long way from my first nervous attempts with a prostate plug! Never expected to go further. Tempted to try a writing a blog post on my journey, I've been discussing starting with a few.

I’m not extreme like knoting or monster toys. More typical lengths and getting pegged. ~8-10 inches of vanilla was ‘extreme’ enough to say I've found my limit! ( that was an intense feeling, reaching the bottom of it) Widest was a hush 2.25 inch, (bigger than it sounds!) Such a full feeling and very rewarding when it finally slips in. Have a number of varied toys these days, chasing the illusive prostate orgasm. i’ve had 1, just 1! Never been able to repeat it, i wanted to gasp and curl up, become one with the furniture and lay in bliss when that hit me!

More recently spent a lot of time getting remotely tormented with a plug over many hours, never knowing when it’ll go off next!
  6. Old Comment
    Please do write them, you write well and know how to detail your thoughts, you might help people reading them without even realizing as well as the obvious benefits of reflecting on your own experience that can be gained, that's why I like writing them.

I keep being envious of men when I read gay stories that tend to involve prostate stimulation, I wish I could know what that feels like. I wonder if it's like having a clit or a g spot hidden inside your ass, that would be something.
    Updated 02-26-2023 at 11:10 PM by pluky