Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vladimir_bz_lion

Rate this Entry

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter two. About the rituals and habits.

Posted 05-10-2015 at 12:40 PM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:47 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

On your knees, girl.
Rituals and habits around us from birth, and many unconsciously confuse them. New rituals often becomes a habit - quite recently you made mistakes, even in the simplest ritual of greeting, whether clumsily falling on your knees, or slobbering my hand. Today, you do it almost automatically, which means that you do not understand the meaning of the ritual, replacing it with the habit. Why do we follow the rules, lodged in my house, and why compliance with them is actually an important part of your life?
Rituals serve two purposes - to give you the opportunity to fully reveal yourself, and offer you the language in which you can communicate with me and others. By observing the ritual, you get the opportunity to demonstrate their obedience to me and sense of my power over you. Automatically performing some movement, do you despise the chance to express yourself, in fact, you are questioning the value of my power for you. That's why I punish you whenever I notice that your movements are monotonous and eyes emty, cause there is no forgiveness for the laziness of a slave, if laziness is addressed to the Master.
Note rituals bestow you the opportunity to talk to other people from the community in the same language. Rituals permeate us, creating a subculture in which everyone has a Masters in common with the community and different from the community. You know already - beginners always start with a search for rituals. Once they were looking for you. Then on the basis of what they saw or read novices create their own rituals and rules, then they are already full members of the community, because if all your life you copy from others - what is the value it?
Rituals often run away from home, but many of them are quite difficult to be called rituals, but rather the rule. However, required sense of proportion should be presented in your actions. There are a few simple rules, fulfillment of which distinguish good-mannered slave:
On the street you can either go behind or side, if you're allowed to, but never ahead of the master.
You do care about being close to the Master, when he wants to draw attention to you.
You can not move away from the Master, sit, eat, smoke without his permission. You can request permission for a particular act, but you should not be intrusive. Sometimes we see the girl, wanting to follow the rules, tugging her Master every two minutes. That she needed to get up to let the neighbors on the table, and then she had to sit down, she asks about each cigarette. Sadly, it does not occur to ask for permission to smoke at once the whole evening or missing people - is it really Master must take care about that?
You should not interrupt the Master or his companion. If you really want to attract attention - touch the hand of the master, but do not forget that you are responsible for what distracted him - think about whether that's your need. Meeting the Master in public, you should not kneel, but curtsied and kissed his hand. Making such a limited ritual, you should to reimburse its boundedness in the way HOW you do it.
If the Master sits down to the table, still at home or outside - ask permission to serve him, and only if it is denied - then permission to join him at the table.
If the room allows - you have to sit at the Master's feet, and not beside him. Sometimes Slave carries a cushion to be able to sit at the feet of lord, even if the floor is cold, but in an effort, it is important not to overdo it. It's funny to watch from under the table top sticks out slow-witted slave, it's good that she is silent, a voice from under the table will certainly laugh sophisticated audience.
You should not take someone else's help or attention, unless otherwise ordered to you straight. This seemingly simple and natural rule actually violated everywhere. How disappointing to see how the girl allows stranger to lift accidentally had dropped thing, or how she builds on offered hand as she slipped.
Maybe it's time to show you the major feature that distinguishes rule from the ritual. The rule can be performed out of habit, a ritual - never. The meaning of design rules into a ritual is precisely that by doing it, you have every time again and again to conceptualize what is happening to you, it's a reminder of the choices you made, your responsibility for it. And that is why it is so important to the rituals performed with soul, gracefully, worthy of your master...

to be continued...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3853 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments