Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Exhibit

General
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Inspection and Exhibition - Part 3

Posted 07-30-2008 at 11:08 AM by seven (Exhibit)
Updated 07-30-2008 at 11:13 AM by seven

....I was still holding the pose he put me in. A few minutes had gone by, my feet were getting sore and a large amount of drool had fell onto my chest and stomach, dropping in blobs off of my tongue and chin. Finally he sent me message.

"OK good, stay like that for now while I explain a few things."
"First, I'm not gay. I'm not even bi."
"You're a bi faggot though aren't you?" I shook my head to say no, a bit of spit hanging off my tongue swung...
Posted in General
Old

Inspection and Exhibition - Part 2

Posted 07-28-2008 at 07:06 PM by seven (Exhibit)

...I stood naked in front of the webcam, in front of my new master, for about three minutes. I was getting nervous, maybe something was wrong? I felt awkward, I wasn't sure what to do with my arms. He wasn't saying anything, I didn't know what to do. My erection was almost gone. As I was about to sit down again, he sent me a message.

"Stay standing."
"You like showing off don't you?" As I went to type that, yes, I did love to show off my body, he said "Just...
Posted in General
Old

Inspection and Exhibition - Part 1

Posted 07-28-2008 at 01:33 PM by seven (Exhibit)

I'm so happy to now have a master, someone to explore these fantasies with. Someone who I can please as I love the humiliation and degredation they force upon me, which I humbly hope is entertaining and enjoyable for them.

My very first task was to slowly remove my clothes, on my webcam, while my master watched. He wanted to inspect my body. I was wearing shorts, boxer-briefs and a t-shirt. I stepped back from the webcam to put my entire body into view. I lifted my shirt to take it off,...
Posted in General
Old

Introduction

Posted 07-25-2008 at 02:10 PM by seven (Exhibit)
Updated 07-25-2008 at 02:16 PM by seven

Hello!

I just came across this site a few days ago, it's nice to see so many people interested in the same things as me. By that I mean humiliation, exhibition, slavery...I thought I was mostly alone with this interests.

As I see there's a blog feature I'd like to publicly explore these interests. I wasn't satisfied with the quality in the slave/master forum, so I'll explore these interests myself, albeit publicly

I'll create tasks and rules for myself,...
Posted in General